The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

koreansunset.jpg

thanatopsis, you know i usually say "the camera doesn't matter" and shit like that but in your case you would totally benefit from getting a good camera. your pictures are cool and ambitious and all, but there's just shitloads of noise in the dark areas, all the time. it kind of ruins that last night picture and is really visible in the sunset landscape pic too.

looks pretty ok to me
thanks dudeman. taken with a $10 lens, of course. SUPPORT THE WAR AGAINST EXPENSIVE SHIT

a good camera. your pictures are cool and ambitious and all, but there's just shitloads of noise in the dark areas, all the time. it kind of ruins that last night picture and is really visible in the sunset landscape pic too.

Yeah, my camera is shit and only getting worse with age. It's horrendous in a multitude of settings. Anything good that is also inexpensive and small enough to fit in my pocket?

11177215.jpg

Yeah, my camera is shit and only getting worse with age. It's horrendous in a multitude of settings. Anything good that is also inexpensive and small enough to fit in my pocket?
i dunno really, i usually use big stupid black cameras. panasonic lx3 is supposedly a very good pocket size camera but it is probably not what you would call "inexpensive". same goes for the canon g10. i would look at maybe some older canon powershots... a used g9, maybe?

unfortunately no compact digital camera is GOOD in low light for technical reasons; there are different gradations of bad though, and a better camera would undoubtedly improve on the kind of results you are getting now.

EASTER PIX

Where we went (to Johanna's family, picture is really 10k px wide, tried a great fun panorama program!):
fjllorama1-1.jpg

Notice kool fog on the way there
_MG_2258.jpg

_MG_2272-1.jpg

Out being outy and grillin' hot dogs and skotring
_MG_2691.jpg

_MG_2747-1.jpg

A kool house, this one is mega huge as well and some of the detail shots are fekkin ace as well but the whole house is what you get.
husorama6pix-1.jpg