The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

ill be honest. growing up in urban suburbia texas and now living just an hour north in yuppie urban suburbia texas, loking as those beautiful shots of europe (sweden, i assume) makes me want to pack up and just go. im sure texas (mid to the panhandle) has places just as beautiful, but current life necessitates living near or in a city.

id be happy just living on 1 acre near a lake with the nearest city at least 20 miles away, if not more.

just do it. i'll invite you for a cup of coffee (assuming i have been doing my dishes and have clean cups (so probably not))

some legends that shaped metal in these pics ... from a Metallica roast private party before the Hall of Fame induction

Kerrang's Xavier Russell on left ... Ron Quintana on right
metparty.jpg

Pushead and Kirk's mom (she's a legend too)
pushead.jpg

From the Solitude Aeturnus gig last night. The pics suck as we thought they would be playing last, so we didn't get up to the front when we should have. I'm not one to push and shove either.

DSC04738.jpg

DSC04743.jpg

DSC04737.jpg

DSC04755.jpg

Apparently Neal is in some band that played?! :lol:
DSC04732.jpg

DSC04736.jpg

Video. Watch in high quality you bastards.

Two more coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scent of Death. If I did not have hulk arms that can stay in the air for extended periods of time then this video would not have been possible, not from back there anyway :p

Says it's still processing, so high quality should be available in a bit.

Days of Prayer

Last edited by a moderator:
cool photos ... so in the last photo you can clearly see the path the climber took up by the white marks on the wall.
are these man made grip points on this wall?

Nope, 100% natural rock features. "Chipping" or modifying the rock in anyway is general frowned upon in the community. The white marks are from chalk deposited on the rock from numerous climbers hands. Most of the time rain will wash away the chalk, but in some cases the angle of the rock may prevent that from happening. Also, this climb sits in a huge cave with a roof that comes out about 60 meters or so.

I didn't take these, but look! Proof that Myspace does some good! A little over a year ago my brother was a pothead bum with no job, had been since graduating high school in '93. Then his old high school flame found him on Myspace...it was like his life was on hold those 15 years. Now he is an upstanding citizen, a husband, and a step-father. I don't think there's any hope for my other brother (the pyscho looking one on the left).

philswedding1.jpg

D00ds. On the right is my cousin who has been featured in the viking beard thread. He chopped it all off but is working on it again now :kickass:

philswedding2.jpg

Ceremony
philswedding4.jpg

philswedding3.jpg

And, done!
philswedding5.jpg

philswedding6.jpg

The groom's cake. Derick and I made it and it was just about the best thing ever.
philswedding7.jpg

All the facial expressions in this pic crack me up. My grandpa looks so spaced out, like always :loco:

philswedding8.jpg

This was them in 1991.
l_71b795a0887e41ab8459332c7e75c258.jpg

Annnnd this was my brother in his bum days.
l_f955ae3e2fb05366b43ee5051cd03432.jpg

The end.