The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

Ricky: What is this byafest you are talking about? I have asked several people at home but no one has heard of it (although they say: MEN SÅKLART FÅR DE HA DET OM DE VILL so :p ). Anyway, ask Mike said we probably wont be there then.

i have absolutely no idea!! it's something my family has been talking about, saying there will be like 50 ppl there (which is pretty much considering the location). either way my family is pretty great, all they do is drink moonshine and lie about who shot the biggest animals/banged the hairiest men. the women then turn the animals into great meals!

i have absolutely no idea!! it's something my family has been talking about, saying there will be like 50 ppl there (which is pretty much considering the location). either way my family is pretty great, all they do is drink moonshine and lie about who shot the biggest animals/banged the hairiest men. the women then turn the animals into great meals!

Alright, sounds ace anyway!

i would be extremely afraid of a bear if i met one but i don't think i'll ever meet one so whatever

if i did meet one and had to fight it well let's just say i hope you enjoy bear pizza

I've ran into a few black bears, they aren't so bad. For the most part they leave you alone as long as you make noise and back away. THe only time we "hightailed it" was a big mama bear and 2 cubs who came to the same sandbar to catch the same salmon that we were fishing for.

Garbage bears are psychotic and think of humans as food dispensers however.

black bears are not as aggressive as brown bears (the kind we have) as far as i know

the bear is pretty much the only animal in sweden that is plausibly dangerous to humans (well there is one species of poisonous snake too, i guess) but 4 people have died from bear attacks in the whole of scandinavia since 1902 so who cares

in two of the four cases the bear had been accidentally shot by hunters beforehand

140hdvl.jpg

black bears are not as aggressive as brown bears (the kind we have) as far as i know

the bear is pretty much the only animal in sweden that is plausibly dangerous to humans (well there is one species of poisonous snake too, i guess) but 4 people have died from bear attacks in the whole of scandinavia since 1902 so who cares

Yeah, theres no grizzlies on Vancouver Island, but plenty of them on the mainland.