The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

Because she's cute:
DSC05058.jpg

My new fish, Alice. Had her about a week now.

DSC05102.jpg

Got her this bigger tank today which shall eventually be Alice In Wonderland themed, if I can bring myself to take out that awesome, creepy frog.
DSC05104.jpg

the problem with band photos is that once you've seen one long haired guy with a black jackson guitar, you've seen them all

nah... it happens you see some very interesting ones sometimes.... but it happens not that often.

Some pics from last weekend. Me, Mike, Dis and my family went to a place by Vojmsjön where lots of my ancestors came from - now abandoned though.

On our way down to the beach to FIKA
_MG_5658-1.jpg

Kids playing down on the beach
_MG_5663-1.jpg

_MG_5689-1.jpg

Lots of old moose bones were spread around the beach by bears
_MG_5687-1.jpg

Dis was not very impressed but quite content as long as we carried her around
_MG_5697-1.jpg

_MG_5748-1.jpg

Still snow on the mountains
_MG_5738-1-1.jpg

_MG_5749-1.jpg

_MG_5751-1.jpg

_MG_5782-1.jpg

_MG_5786-1-1.jpg

_MG_5798-1.jpg

_MG_5799-1.jpg

Lots of junk and rundown old barns (and houses)
_MG_5842-1.jpg

By the house where my great grandfather lived - cute fence
_MG_5863-1.jpg

Also notice: it's SUMMER in the mountains this early. The sun made it quite difficult to take decent pics.

my grandfathers house is at (i think) the other side of vojmsjön, dajkanvik. are those pics taken closer to saxnäs or..?
anyways, great place. going there for the first time in years in mid july hopefully!

Yeah Dajkanvik is pretty much just on the other side of the lake as you said - we were not really closer to saxnäs, but kinda closer to Vilhelmina perhaps, if that tells you anything. But yes, great place!

dajkanvik is going to own

szd645.jpg

here's the necrostyle pedalboard i just built out of a piece of plexiglass, some velcro and some cables, it's pretty kickass

hellbike, johanna, lets hang out in dajkanvik!
you cannot miss the BYAFEST in dikanäs!!

the desecrator is coming with us i presume?
also hanna tormentor.

hellbike, johanna, lets hang out in dajkanvik!
you cannot miss the BYAFEST in dikanäs!!

the desecrator is coming with us i presume?
also hanna tormentor.

Sounds ace but I think you're gonna be there the first weekend of my vacation? That means we probably will be sitting at home farting and enjoying not working for a while before heading to the mountains, so we'll have to have our own byafest some other time instead.

Ricky: What is this byafest you are talking about? I have asked several people at home but no one has heard of it (although they say: MEN SÅKLART FÅR DE HA DET OM DE VILL so :p ). Anyway, ask Mike said we probably wont be there then.