The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

So I got a few new lenses today for practically nothing... These are a few unedited test pix for one of them (Panagor 135), turned out pretty nice I think!

_MG_8883.jpg

_MG_8890.jpg

_MG_8894.jpg

_MG_8896.jpg

_MG_8898.jpg

_MG_8998.jpg

_MG_8903.jpg

_MG_8916.jpg

_MG_9002.jpg

_MG_9036.jpg

_MG_9038.jpg

Indeed. Very nice and sharp pictures with good bokeh. I've been fudging around lately and noticed my pictures only come out sharp about half the time. Unless it's über bright outside or have the camera mounted on a tripod. Even then, there's some moments when you're out shooting where you need to be quick and having the camera mounted to a tripod is a hindrance.

Thanks.
Everything is not that easy though... I have to take 200 pics of a stupid cat's mug to have 10 of them more or less sharp... Maybe it's a problem of weak arms or something..

a few pics from a walk today. yes this is NY ... a few minutes from my office and overlooking Manhattan.
would consider getting an apartment in those buildings if the rents for 2 bedrooms didn't start at $2700 or sold at around $700K ... NOT WORTH IT.
not sure its obvious in the last photo bu those buildings are about 70-80% empty
edit ... oh yeah, bring on the lurch in the lounge chair photochops.

IMG_4065-1.jpg

IMG_4058.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

IMG_4063.jpg

IMG_4064.jpg

buh, it's actually as expensive as i imagined..
i've got this belief that people in NY would be amongst the smartest assholes in the world, also i would've liked to live there at least for a while.. this kind of puts a nail into that coffin. not that it would happen anyway.

Guess that's why only the successful live there?

yes, the rumours are all true about this city.
you can see a few of those smart assholes in the foreground of the 4th pic. namely Pedro and Carlos.

I assume it's my time to show what I've shot lately...

Deadlock

Empty Playground

Fraglie Art