The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

Um, a while ago I posted some cute phots of my friend who shaves himself with a lighter... Seems like you enjoyed them :saint:. So I decided to made another set of great photos...
Ars Manga, you wanted more pics? Here we go :)

some picnic (only food on the body, no blood or cumshots(wearing female panties))

being extremally gay

a process of fire shaving (wearing female panties)

being extremally friendly and inviting (wearing female panties)

being a retard (wearing female panties)

PS: none of the characters above are homosexual.

what I find strange about the photos above, more than anything else, is the fact that Ruskies have a sense of humor.

what they have is a sense of getting past wasted and doing self-degrading things that qualify as funnay to a point.
You don't get the point.
Hey, I understand that it's impossible to get the point of it, but trust me - its fucking hillarious, because in a real life these people are not jackasses or something, but good serious people with serious life. It mighgt look absolutely gay but it has nothing to do with self-degrading, you don't know what you're talking about.

I talk about what I see :lol:

Goofing around is cool and all but I would have serious issues about seeing pictures of myself in that condition on the intarnet... Do your mates know they're being watched? :)

Do your mates know they're being watched? :)
Well, I uploaded these stuff when they were at my house yesterday, we actually did it together.
And he loves people to think that 's an idiot and loves to hear "jesus christ, gross!"...
You know whats the greatest thing about it all that? - although when we're having fun he's being extremally goofy and gay - he's in 100 times smarter, cooler and simply better person and friend than the many guys I know who are snobs and try to act like 'real men'.

Well, I uploaded these stuff when they were at my house yesterday, we actually did it together.
And he loves people to think that 's an idiot and loves to hear "jesus christ, gross!"...
You know whats the greatest thing about it all that? - although when we're having fun he's being extremally goofy and gay - he's in 100 times smarter, cooler and simply better person and friend than the many guys I know who are snobs and try to act like 'real men'.

he's just trying to get in your pants ... but in a backhanded gay kind of way.