The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

i just keep doin' sweet posters, there's no stopping me

2ilfqdv.jpg

4". I didn't want the 3" Defender, 3" is just too short of a barrel and the 5" is just a tad much for concealment for a little guy like me. The 4" Champion model is absolutely perfect for my needs.

Cocked and locked. Also, a few things I've noticed having put about 100 rounds through it today: It shot perfect out of the box, I was hitting tight groupings immediately. Also, about 50 of the rounds were JHP and they had no feed issues. It looks like the things I've read about SA putting effort into their feedramps specifically for JHP are true. The trigger pull is perfect, about 3lbs. The hammer is less likely to slip than some I've used (like the skeletonized RIA) so lowering the hammer is a lot safer. The overall gun feels like a dream. I couldn't have picked a better gun for the price. I paid $515 + tax and got two clips, the case, and teflon magazine and gun holsters. It's also a brand new model with ILS, an interlocking device that will really work well when I'm raising a family (if I ever land a wife that can put up with my shit :lol:.) I mean, you can't ever have too many forms of locks/safes/safety devices around children.

1zeba78.jpg

nice
I could do without the shitty safety crap though
And you can dry-fire a 1911 all day long. Dont need to lower the hammer.

are you a lefty too?
oh and it's a magazine not a "clips" :lol:
The M1 Garand used clips

Yeah bad habit :lol: I talk to morons one second and aficionados the next. I usually say magazines but I've talked to so many people today that have said "YOU BUY ANY EXTRA CLIPS?"