The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

what a puss ^

original.jpg

Shit yeah! I haven't bought a new album of theirs in quite some time, but I still love Vile, The Bleeding, and Bloodthirst.

the new one that just came out a few weeks ago is brutal ... Webster's bass is like upfront in the mix like no other time. you would dig it.

I'll have to check out the new CC it would seem then. Alex Webster is still one of the coolest dudes in the business. You can tell that dude wakes up every morning thinking "I get to play in a death metal band. I get to play in a death metal band and make a LIVING at it. This is awesome!" And then he watches Evil Dead (possibly on VHS). HE DOES THIS EVERY MORNING, YOU KNOW IT.

Dude the fretless is my second bass from that builder, Cliff Bordwell in Florida. That guy builds amazing instruments. They make me touch myself. A LOT. He takes the Carl Thompson thing but makes his own way with it. Great guy too.

NordyFlashWeirdo.jpg

nadcracker.jpg

I don't think I've shared this yet. Xmas gift from my drummer's woman last year. She even painted the bass to match mine. Pretty neat really. Still need to get the rhinestones IRL though...