The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

i was kind of disappointed once i noticed the bike wasnt moving

first you notice the hair in the wind and you think it is, then you look at the wheels and youre like aww =(

Cara. The tomato plants have some kind of issue... You must trim off the two nodes of leaves by the ground (or any discolored/rusty foliage) or they will DIE!

i was kind of disappointed once i noticed the bike wasnt moving

first you notice the hair in the wind and you think it is, then you look at the wheels and youre like aww =(

:( The bike is moving though, but not in league with my shutter speed............................................................ :(

are u serious

i think our tomatos look kinda like that too

serious.

it isn't a 100% for certain death wish, but if any foliage is in contact with the soil, then it is a direct gateway for soil-born disease (bacteria/blight/etc) to climb up the plant. a REALLY serious gardener would also mulch the ground around the plants, in order to prevent the soil from splashing up (rain) onto leaves that are even a foot or so above the ground :eek:

regular removal of any discolored or rusty-looking leaves is a totally essential process for tomato-vine health.

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure my fiance's brothers planted everything way too close together. It's a small garden, maybe 6'x6' at most, and they've got tomatoes, okra, cucumbers, basil, and a bunch of other stuff that I'm not even sure of. So far everything seems to be growing, but it just looks too crowded to me...as long as the okra makes it I'll be happy.

575484_10150710133986409_651911408_9782327_1960324349_n.jpg

Sky diving in hawaii, loved it!