The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

This one is for Tully. He mentioned it a couple weeks ago. And holy fuck is it amazing!
6 pieces of honey candied bacon. Good nutty bread. And peanutbutter on each pice of bread.

bacon2.jpg

bacon3.jpg

Must.....try......

Hell, I used to think a peanut butter and banana sandwich sounded weird. After trying it, I realized that those two things are such a great match that it should be the next creationist argument for Kirk Cameron.

I will no longer question the mighty peanut butter.

Me and my collegge made an organized live video clip from the Hellfest 2012.
Ones who are interested to check out the result of my work - please feel free to watch:

Glorior Belli "Negative Incarnate"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-4EF_5c2LU&hd=1[/ame]

Copyrights: Neurotica, Patrick Harbeli

dude, I have no idea!
Around 10:30 or so I was getting garbage (I was in the house gathering) to take it out to the street. I hear a loud as fuck crash!!! Whole house shakes!!!!!
I froze in fear. Honestly. I was shaking like crazy
I go outside and ANOTHER branch is laying on my car and infront of it. It did minor damage to my roof. And it was much bigger than the first branch.
Seriously, we were looking at that branch while cutting up the first one. The giant piece of shit was right over my house.
No fucking clue how my house wasnt severely damaged. fuck!

and we havent had a storm in so long. No wind at all. fucking wierd!

nope. no sidewalks.

Tree Branch 2.0 Estimated time... 10:30pm Thursday July 12, 2012. It was a calm night. Not a creature was stirring... well just two brat cats. When out of nowhere came a crash, bash, and WA-BOOM! Shaking the foundation of the Earth as we know it.

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0816-1.jpg