The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

what my Netflix home screen looks like right now ...

st.jpg

swing your arms
from side to side
come on its time to go
do the mario

I *only* go to concerts with seating. Standing, I can barely make it through the opening act before my back is fucking killing me.

Also, Cara's special man friend has appeared in more pictures on RC than anyone else by far...and he doesn't even post here :lol:

lurch detective work for the guests ...

this is HorrorIllogium from Portal unmasked ... he is now also playing for Vomitor in AU

333349_10150963032159642_1119017813_o.jpg

411078_10150961107719642_1010217211_o.jpg

i would put this in the Portal thread but my UM login is acting weird and can't search ...

regarding HorrorIllogium ... If I looked like Paul Stanley from Kiss (who discovered Van Halen) I would wear a mask live as well. :loco:

(this post has maximum search words)

Explains why they used 2x4s to construct those masks. Glad to see he's hitting up the NC dating scene.

In regards to Cara's beau, I believe he lurks here (one of the 39), but is awfully fearful of receiving a GTFOoRC in turn. It's ok lad, any man friend of Cara, is a man friend of ours. Step forth.

In other news, just had an odd amalgamation of pineapple glazed chicken mixed with black beans. Stuff killed.

In other other news, can Erin Burnett just piss on my feet? I've been having visions of what this bint's vag may look like for the past hour. [/LRD]