The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

:lol:

It's my epic beard cousin, y'all have seen him before in the viking beard thread!

l.jpg

So what? You're horny...wake him up and RIIIiiiiIIIIIDddeee...

Damn, seems like everybody I know is olding it up lately. That's gay...and paradoxical cause I'm in my twenties. Figure it out. Let's got to Cowboys or something. I'll pick you up in my 2008 Ford Focus. It's blue btw....

I'm resurrecting this ancient photo I had forgotten about from a happier time. A time when kitties ruled the land (the townhouse I shared with roommates) and chinbeards grew forever. A simpler time. A time I can only merely reflect upon now as the kitties have grown up and gotten fat and moved away and the remnants of what was once a mildly epic beard lie in permanent rest in an envelope at the bottom of a box in a dumpster somewhere.

205070_1014944535299_4760_n.jpg

So what? You're horny...wake him up and RIIIiiiiIIIIIDddeee...

Already done did.

Damn, seems like everybody I know is olding it up lately. That's gay...and paradoxical cause I'm in my twenties. Figure it out. Let's got to Cowboys or something. I'll pick you up in my 2008 Ford Focus. It's blue btw....

Take monoxide_child with you :tickled:

haha, I didn't know WTF that was until swizzle said "I forgot about that" because I too, did indeed, forget. Didn't mousewings paint your picture at one point as well?