The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

Srsly that looks really awesome Cara, I love it.

But I really want to talk about your new avatar from THE RITUAL because that movie rules! I've watched it more times than any other Netflix thing, so good.

The night before I go on a forest journey I watch The Descent, The Ritual, or a random X-file forest episode. Motivation excitement.

Thank you, and yes! I watched it again today and went ahead and decided that it's probably my favorite horror movie of modern times. Well done, Netflix.

Here's the kitchen that had all the roach shit. They replaced the dishwasher today and checked the other appliances. Between them and me, I think we've cleaned as much hidden roach shit as possible without ripping the entire kitchen out. It's gonna have to do.

20210316_151500.jpg

RETURN THE MAP.jpg

This is how I plan a road trip. Go over a bunch of maps and see what catches my fancy, then go there.

Kind of having a hard time this round, in this accursed plague age. I settled on the Petrified Forest in Arizona because I have never been, and I love northern Arizona. Perfect!

But then looking up what is open and not... Navajo Nation is still mostly on lockdown so I wouldn't have much luck finding a nearby spot to camp. Dang.

I just read that even Miami had to put a curfew in place due to insane revelry. The world gone topsy/turvy. Maybe I'll just pitch a tent in my backyard.

What's up twatwaffles?

2fVYSwT.jpg