The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

bfJL8Nt.jpg

Too soon?

Fucking delicious, but not as good as their Double Bean Dream, which is a coffee cream ale. It's probably my favorite beer.

edit: and it sounds heavy. but it's such a good beer after a ride

Last edited:
thats the point. Govt needs to quit the handouts

EDIT: a recent report showed almost 2 million workers from restaurants and bars pre poandemic still dont have work. the work is out there. especially in texas where we opened

thats the point. Govt needs to quit the handouts

EDIT: a recent report showed almost 2 million workers from restaurants and bars pre poandemic still dont have work. the work is out there. especially in texas where we opened
I would think the point should be that employers need to treat employees like people

Nah. Ive talked to people that literally have told me "i make more on unemployment. Why would i go back to work?"

Biden is building a nanny nation.

But it goes back to Max's statement in another thread....its the american way. "Got mine. Fuck you." These people on unemployment dont give a shit that the people actually working are paying for them to sit on their collective asses.

And yep, Ive been on unemployment before. It was a shitty 3 months and I busted my ass to find work.

but i'm not going to get into american politics because markgugs will hunt me down and punch me in the face irl for stickin my nose where it don't belong

Reactions: MFJ