The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

abidi_250.png

That Gugs Axl story was hilarious when it came out ... he was freaking out for weeks. Did radio interviews and all. This is when Axl was prepping for the AC/DC gig and somehow Gugs bumped into him at an Atlanta hotel I believe.

Speaking of Gugs ... worried about him ... he went offline almost 2 years ago with no sign. Tried to reach him with no reply.
Is Zod around here btw?

That Gugs Axl story was hilarious when it came out ... he was freaking out for weeks. Did radio interviews and all. This is when Axl was prepping for the AC/DC gig and somehow Gugs bumped into him at an Atlanta hotel I believe.

Speaking of Gugs ... worried about him ... he went offline almost 2 years ago with no sign. Tried to reach him with no reply.
Is Zod around here btw?

Dude, Gugs took his post whoring over to FB. I'm surprised you guys aren't "friends." About 8 months ago, he brought over a few of his friends to the "Underground Metal" page and wreaked havoc for a few days before Swizzle and his cousin had to yell at them to stfu. lol

HIs name on FB is "Justin Credible" If you befriend him, be forewarned that you may have the urge to silence his posts from time to time.

Dude, Gugs took his post whoring over to FB. I'm surprised you guys aren't "friends." About 8 months ago, he brought over a few of his friends to the "Underground Metal" page and wreaked havoc for a few days before Swizzle and his cousin had to yell at them to stfu. lol

HIs name on FB is "Justin Credible" If you befriend him, be forewarned that you may have the urge to silence his posts from time to time.

hilarious ... i deleted my FB almost a year ago so I don't know what's going on in that country.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
hilarious ... i deleted my FB almost a year ago so I don't know what's going on in that country.

Oh yeah....just checked. I see you have "deactivated" your account. :lol:

You were always a lot smarter than what you led on. ;)

I still remember our deep, existential conversations under pale moonlight during our weekend camping trip to Maine. At first, I couldn't take you seriously wearing them yellow speedos but you quickly turned me around.