The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

Two floats fighting.
picture013byp8.jpg

Oh noes! One of the transvestites got hurt when his float fell!
picture052btc5.jpg

picture054bib4.jpg

More fire at a shrine. What's this for?
picture081ber9.jpg

Why, to burn the floats with, of course!
picture088bxe7.jpg

And then dance around their flaming remains.
picture103bji2.jpg

picture114bxl6.jpg

That is a really creepy, really human-like smile Odin's got going on his face there in this picture. =/

Also------The Japanese are weird.

Edit:
A detail of what I'm working on right now:

I actually saw someone looking EXACTLY like Nad minus the beard yesterday. That was awesome... imagine seeing the real thing!!
Bizarro World NAD strikes again! One time someone showed me a picture of some guy "THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE YOU" and the dude was a total tool. I took it as an insult, but instead of vocalizing my displeasure I just retreated inside myself until the hurties went away. Fun fact: I did look like a total tool back then. Now I'm just 40% tool + 2590% more hair.

Imagine seeing the real thing, while an exact replica stood just 8 short feet away. True Story!

Well I was referring to Katatonia last Sept (I believe that was the month). Two, count them two Nads in the same fucking arena. I remember the convo fondly...

RIA: Is that Nad?
Climb: It sure looks like Nad.
Ria: Call his cellphone and see if this guy picks up.

:lol:
Yeah, that was effing brilliant. To quote:
My plan is to get so blitzed, that we recruit the closest person that resembles him at the venue in to our party.
Dude, you fucking did! "HEY MAN, THERE'S TWO NAD LOOKALIKES IN HERE AND ONE OF THEM IS YOU. HERE'S THE OTHER ONE!!!" *Jerry grabs white dude with a fro* "THIS IS NAD JR.!!! YOU'RE COOL, NAD JR.!!!" :lol: x298579234875982
You scared the fuck out of NAD Jr., he didn't know what to do with the entire situation, it was amazing. :loco:

Don't let the smile fool you.
Things are poopy..

I took this for him, but i don't know if I'm going to actually send it yet.
Flames abounds, I assume.

Though take into consideration Sean is the opposite of most of you guys here.

I don't mean that to start anything, or be mean, it's just he's ......not like that. And it's supposed to be silly. If it makes him smile, then it's okay.

seems like you're one of those types that gay guys date as a last chance before they come out of the closet. :erk: seriously though

you should send him a picture with your middle finger raised and wearing only fishnets ...

guaranteed phone call within 10 minutes

Hello,

Somebody linked this thread to my myspace account. Cara, you know I will always love you. But please do me a favor and lay our romantic past to rest. Don't tarnish the memory of what we had by exposing it in front of a bunch of strangers on the net. If you're feeling down, don't hesitate to get a hold of me. Even if we're worlds apart, I'll be there.

Text me.