The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

IMG_1208.jpg
i haves dis guitars

So today while cleaning the garage we found the following: An empty spool for large wire, an old umbrella, some vinyl, 2 chairs, some old computer speakers, and an old giant pot.

This was born:

me005rv6.jpg

The pot is for keeping the beers cold on ice and plenty.

nice. i passed through your area the night before last...played a show in slc and decided it wasn't worth staying in so we drove all night to albuquerque. there were like 8 people at burt's, it was ludicrous :lol:

which reminds me, the shakespeare metal co will be in laguna beach, LA, and long beach on monday, tuesday, and wed nights respectively if anybody down there is interested...click the link in my sig for details. the boat show listed got axed btw.

nice. i passed through your area the night before last...played a show in slc and decided it wasn't worth staying so we drove all night to albuquerque. there were like 8 people at burt's, it was ludicrous :lol:

Haha... thats weeknights in SLC for ya. Doesn't matter who you are. I've seen Kataklysm play for a crowd of 5.

First real summer weekend for Hell Mike Motörfart this weekend! Behold the action-packed bathing premiere!
IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

Beyond that island to the right (it looks like one landmass but it actually is two islands that stuff straight out) is nothing but Finland! It'd take 2-3 hours to boat over there to raid their shores pure viking style with our viking ship:

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

Mr. America-Man: This is where we'd have gone that saturday for a four-way romantic getaway if not for the untimely award ceremony... Next time you're up here we'll definitely go there anyway, it rox a lot. And we'll boat around and fish and stuff!
I have no idea if you're home so you can see this yet but you should be by far by now??

LOL ... dude ... wtf? did you jump into 2 feet deep water?

Yeah... The water's never been that low before (water levels here lower 1 cm or .4 inches every year since the ices of the last ice age pushed the land down, and sometimes we get just plain ole low water - high air pressure combined with what tides we do get make this) so I didn't really expect it to be as shallow as it was, that was head first-depth when I was a kid right there... Nearly broke my legs since my cannonball wasn't prepared for that sudden impact but I couldn't let it show since mom told me not to jump before I did (story of my life, eh) and I did it anyway.

Beyond that island to the right (it looks like one landmass but it actually is two islands that stuff straight out) is nothing but Finland! It'd take 2-3 hours to boat over there to raid their shores pure viking style with our viking ship:

Raiding or no raiding, in my book, it's pretty viking to bathe in the sea this time of the year in Norrland, at least for a serious badkruka like me

Raiding or no raiding, in my book, it's pretty viking to bathe in the sea this time of the year in Norrland, at least for a serious badkruka like me
Nah, it's been so warm lately... It was 14 degrees C in the water that day, but I'm quite a badkruka myself most of the time. The secret trick is not to think a whole lot, a skill on which I have built a career. When I was a kid I practically bathed as soon as the ices went, that's plain stupid.