The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Uhh so I am watching Vevo (metal channel) on my Apple TV but there's no way to tell who the fuck you're watching. I saw one really cheesy video but the chick singer was pretty hot. Who was it? Tell me.

This band is called Kobra and the Lotus ftr

I wish I could start a "Shit My Husband Says" page without compromising his job (and mine). :lol:

"You know how hard it is to jerk your dick off and drink alcohol?"

I suppose it could be a challenge.

Dude, Robin Williams died. This has made me more sad than expected. I'm going to go have Scotch and watch Popeye.

I must be the only one who wasnt really a fan. Other than dead poets society, good will hunting, and maybe good morning vietnam, i find his movies annoying and ott.

It sucks for sure, but damn people.....

Hanged himself. Hmmmm, much easier and less painful ways to go

Other than Good Will Hunting, I couldn't stand Robin Williams. I was more impressed with his bicycle collection than his comedy or movies. Remember What Dreams May Come? :erk:

that movie was awful. i really do like Dead Poets Society. great movie with a beautiful ending. everyone seems to like his impersonations, but i found them incredibly unfunny

the best parts of good morning vietnam were when he was off the air, and they usually came from the other actors like forest whitaker or his military superiors.

ill give mrs doubtfire a pass. it has its funny moments and i like the underlying theme that sometimes divorce is whats best for a family.

just watched the edning of DPS. fucking awesome:

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought he was really good as the creepy insane psycho children's entertainer Rainbow Randolph in the overall pretty bizarro Death to Smoochie

and i have nostalgic love for Aladin, Hook, and Mrs Doubtfire

always found his standup to be a little too manic/silly/hard to follow

:lol:
That website is the most White Person thing I've ever seen. There's probably one for coffee, too

Collecting anything is ridiculous. Merge this discussion with the cult thread and I'll tell everyone about my FlavorAid packets hidden in every fuzz pedal I own.

NAD that fuzz pedal you sold me crapped out last night! when i hit the switch it makes no sounds!@ what kind of operation you runnin over there? sellin people pedals just to have them stop working after 18 months of heavy usage?! fly-by-night scammer is all you is!!@

:lol: @ all this

But dude that sucks, did you ask Justin at 3Xfx? He's a chill dude, very helpful. He can probably diagnose it (beyond the possible FlavorAid seal breakage).