The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

I'm moving in eight days and packing shit up like a bastard. Also been drinking beer all day. Helps the packing. I have over 1200 CDs. 200 movies. Hundreds of books, and nearly 200 graphic novel/TPB comic collections...

Holy FUCK I have too much shit.

More beer.

Also noticed I do actually have a CD of In the Woods "Omnio" but not sure I can part with that brilliance (sorry Erik).

if anyone's wondering, i did have the cd at one point (obviously) but i gave it away figuring i could always buy a new copy. but now that i finally got around to it (many years later), it's hella hard to find suddenly.

I'm moving in eight days and packing shit up like a bastard. Also been drinking beer all day. Helps the packing. I have over 1200 CDs. 200 movies. Hundreds of books, and nearly 200 graphic novel/TPB comic collections...

Holy FUCK I have too much shit.

More beer.
This was our first move in 7 years. We're now in a "castle" of 1,308 square feet, the biggest place of our own yet, with plans to downsize massively. I'm not one to collect random crap, and my wife even less so, but jaysus freakin' christ, there are boxes EVERYWHERE. Time to donate a lot of Satanic items to the Salvation Army.

Hope you're enjoying your new home built on Neal's back. Asshole!
:lol: Hey man, some scam has to pay for the scam that is our 30 year fixed interest mortgage.

I hope I never have to kill a rat inside our house again.
I stomped on it (after putting shoes on) and threw it on the compost in the garden.

It was pretty large too, about 15 cm (6") without the tail.

Yesterday with my Dolphins was like the second X-files movie: I Want To Believe :kickass:

Also, I rarely bitch about NFL rules, but what the fuck defensive penalties out the ass?!

www.blastfest.no

At The Gates
Primordial
Deströyer 666
Moonsorrow
Borknagar

and many more legendary bands that I don't necessarily listen to like

Melechesh
Morgoth
Dark Funeral
Asphyx
Demilich