The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Dude! You went TO comcast? Time Warner is bad (my parents in Ohio have it) but comcast is unbelievable. They're the Discover card of cable providers :loco:

we have comcast just for internet (no tv. between netflix and other online streaming who needs it?), and it mostly works well. when i lived in davis it would suck sometimes, but since i moved to sac it's usually up and fast. we also have the fastest/expensive one so that might get us preferential treatment when they feel like fucking with people.

good call. if i had little parasitic mini-mes running around i would want to downplay the awesomeness of the internet as well. too much info, too much power. does anyone under 30 even actually know how to read a map? change a tire? do they know how to just sit quietly somewhere staring off into space without a little internet rectangle in your palm? eat a meal without taking 7 pictures and 'checking in' on facesquare? when did this turn into an old-man post?!

Hey man, old dudes rule. I've purchased 7 maps this year alone. Yes, on physical paper! And I rotate my own god damn tires. My tire place provides that as a free service, but last time I checked I still have a pair of testicles attached to my person, so I do it my god damn self.

Word up on these two posts
I especially like the bit about staring into space
I miss that

How many maps do you real men own? Most of mine are various locales 'round California, but I also have a good collection of Middle Earth maps, because I am so smooth. I recently purchased some offroad maps that are truly glorious, and I frequent my friendly neighborhood AAA office for free maps whenever I go on a road trip.

Re: sitting alone, check out this thing that a former RCer posted on the Facebutt just recently:

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ks-to-being-alone-with-their-thoughts/373936/

Nothing's Shocking anymore it would seem, höhöhö.

Going to the Metal Méan fest in Belgium on Aug. 23, so fucking pumped about this line up

10463978_10152097637787257_8719952814602193812_n.jpg

So, I've been trying the whole internet dating thing (I live in a small town now) and lemme tell you, it SUCKS COMPLETE ASS. Here's the profile of a semi-hot girl who just messaged me. FEAST THINE EYES!

I'm a 29 single mom of 2 awesome boys 6&9 I love to game, be pretty, model, shop n all but I love outside hikes, fishin, playin guitar n banjo. I'm a 50's style housewife type that believes in makin a BEARDED MAN* a damn Sammich* ;) I think a LOT! I'm smart, so yeah...there's that hurtle. I want a strong, hard workin, dedicated, honest REAL MAN! W/ a career, home and established. I die for Beards and flannels! Outside dudes that can take control, hunt, survive & protect. Love me and my boys because that's all I have to give to you. I'm loyal and caring. I'm big into politics & can't stand a liberal. NO MUSLIMS! Army guys, cops, firefighters, ruff and handsome, manly yet a pure heart w/ neverending love. I'm a sheltered girl, I've not been around..ewww..I can be a smart ass, I'm quick minded and very creative. I believe in the roles of a man & woman. I most want someone who'll never walk away and hurt my kids n me. It's hard to trust, I'm no liar. 420 approved but that's it. So, Beards, tall, funny, fun, positive, manly bear wrestling man is what I seek. A Viking lord to take care of and be taken care of for the first time EVER. This is new, nvr done this b4...so, I'll update later ;) remember..I have kids. ;)

You should tell her that Muslims are often quite conservative, and historically they've been known to fight the Russian bear.