The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Earlier today I decided to clear out the bird's nest on my front door before the wee thing started laying eggs. As I scared her away I started scooping out said realm and out fell two baby sparrows to their dance with death. I felt like a schmuck for a few minutes, but then remembered that every living thing is some other living thing's food supply. Just like that chicken I've been eating for two days now. So I put the wee things into the nest and set the nest on the ground in the shade nearby its original location. I figured if they made it, mama could take care of them. If not, they would become another critter's dinner. The circle of life continues. So it goes.

EDIT:

Last edited by a moderator:
I found some poison oak this weekend! I avoided it by staying the fuck out of its way.

Update to my bird story: they were dead by dawn. DEAD BY DAWN! DEAD BY DAWN! :zombie:

Drinking coffee
Farting
Looking at a 2006 Miata with 9k miles on Carmax's website

Had a dream last night that included all three members of Rascall Flatts

What the shit?!

Uhh so I am watching Vevo (metal channel) on my Apple TV but there's no way to tell who the fuck you're watching. I saw one really cheesy video but the chick singer was pretty hot. Who was it? Tell me.

Also, I saw a Deicide video. It's gotta be the best video ever. It's about guys riding around on motorcycles and then playing death metal under a highway overpass.

I saw one really cheesy video but the chick singer was pretty hot. Who was it? Tell me.

either halestorm or arch enemy with their new singer

i only know these things because i read blabbermouth when i'm bored and these, apparently, are the chick-led groups that are popular with the kids these days

everything sucks

Ok, I think it was Anna Stefanowicz.

I looked up Arch Enemy's singer and she has blue hair - this chick has blonde.

It wasn't Lzzy Hale. I know what she looks like because I uhh accidentally bought their album.

Tonight is drink Stone Imperial Russian Stout and shoot the fuck out of things in Borderlands 2 night.

Tonight is drink Stone Imperial Russian Stout

I have set that botle of Samichlaus Classic aside I've been owning forever. 14%. The "once strongest beer in the world". After the 15km mountain hike I have planned this afternoon, I expect it will put me to sleep before I reach the bottom of the glass.

For TV? Nothing. I'm done with it. I've just been waiting for the World Cup to end so I could do it.
Going Uverse for intarwebs