The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Sorry to hear about your situation, Refraction. I feel like I should approach this delicately considering that I sent one packing 1,300 miles back to his homeland. It sucked a lot, yes, and I vowed to never, ever again set myself or anyone else up for something so miserable. I know I made the right decision for my life. However, it made me pretty apathetic toward the idea of really being in love with someone again. Hopefully that's not the case for you, but, I'd say just focus on making your life awesome, because the only "sure thing" in life is yourself.

I guess an advantage of having married a local is that neither of us will have to go far if we ever split.:loco:

I'd venture to say that even right fucking NOW, nobody even knows we exist.

RC = Reality Check :lol:

Carabeau said:
Sorry to hear about your situation, Refraction. I feel like I should approach this delicately considering that I sent one packing 1,300 miles back to his homeland. It sucked a lot, yes, and I vowed to never, ever again set myself or anyone else up for something so miserable. I know I made the right decision for my life. However, it made me pretty apathetic toward the idea of really being in love with someone again. Hopefully that's not the case for you, but, I'd say just focus on making your life awesome, because the only "sure thing" in life is yourself.

I guess an advantage of having married a local is that neither of us will have to go far if we ever split.

Yeah thats pretty much what Im doing, focusing on improving my state of mind, reevaluating my priorities, etc. Hopefully I wont end up feeling too cynical about the whole subject, at the moment Im just treating it as a learning experience. Live and learn, I guess.

I cited Ken in a conversation with the wife last night about selling our house. She was like "who the fuck is that?"

:lol:

shoulda yelled "the only person in the world that matters" and ran away crying

hahaha

Ken is known as "the guy who showed me half our music collection" at my house.

Do you get to pocket any phat cash from the house sale?!?!

EDIT: Ah, that was brought up in the expenditure thread. Good!

Raccoon, it's what's for dinner. Fucking snitches, I wish these Charlies would come to my neighborhood for some "huntin."

Last edited by a moderator:
"The way it's packaged in the store it's so real and it's so fresh. You don't see chickens with blood all over them, with their expression and tongue hanging out," she explained to CBS 2, never before realizing that meat came from animals that were once living.
hahaha what a stupid twat.