The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

I should consider revisiting Pure. I admit that I had a hard time coming to terms with the reformation.

Have you listened to the Botteri's other band Strange New Dawn? Very good stuff, if a bit disjointed

I really quite enjoy Pure. I bought it just for shits and/or giggles, since I typically shy away from reformations for all the usual reasons, but figured what the hell.

I have not heard Strange New Dawn, but I shall investigate! And I really need to go back to Green Carnation some day, had that one album on CD-R many a moon ago.

consider getting the ItW compilation 3x7 on a Pilgrimage. Also, the Return to the Isle of Men comp is good as well

Yep I have that Pilgrimage compilation, need to spend more time with it. First few spins were good!

Never looked into that other one, for some reason. That shall be rearranged, post haste!

Read all of it. Didn’t mention any recommendations for future research so I’m not impressed at all. Probably should have your PhD revoked

lol

ABACGEs.png

Q73Lnnn.png

Reactions: NAD
I ordered a copy of that Stormkeep album from a German discogs seller back in November. It posted on Nov 27th and just arrived today. Crazy shit.

I gave up on my order from pennsylvania. Got a refund. Its either sitting on the bottom of a package pile or wedged between seats in a mail truck

Congrats swizzle, awesome work there! That biochem wankery is dense though :yow: You can't
even imagine some of the absolute drivel papers coming out of teaching programs---it's starting to trickle down
into k-12, "professional development":puke:

Speaking of drivel, I wrote a paper back in 2011-2012 about teh heavy metuls (with some punk) as part of my
masters thesis. It was fun, and at the time there wasn't a ton of books on death/black metal (much more now).
A lot of it will be common knowledge to tr00 RCer's, but if anyone has the time give it a skim!

Yes, the paper actually came out to 666kb :headbang: