The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Yep, I remember the gray and purple RC with the raven banner and the red and black GMD (and that The End Records banner). This "steel blue" is boring. How much would it cost to get our custom colors back @MetalAges? [/RiA]

At least Erik finally checked his PMs.

I scoured UM a month or two byke on details of how to become an official sub ala Borknagar and the like. Is UM completely done with promotion, ads, new bands/subs, and the like? @MetalAges

How much do these bands pay to officially "own/customize" their forum?

i really understand that different straight males are sexually attracted to totally different female body shapes

IRL
i actually completely respect the fact that different people have contradictory views on what is considered "sexy" when it comes to a female-body
and although i really was completely totally telling the honest truth when it came to stating my personal opinion on what i myself thought was a "sexy female body"
i will now admit that some of the parts where i was trying to get everyone else to agree with me on the definition of "sexy female body" were sometimes just moments of me being a troll

think about it
the screen-name "monoxide child" was a troll-joke
on ultimatemetal.com my screen-name was a musician that makes music that isn't at all metal
my screen-name was this guy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoxide_Child

Do you have some sort of dystrophy? Why do you type like a fucking mong?

Any how got to go to Home Depot and get some wood to replace some Chinese produced bed slats. Most surely these slats were cut from slants. Got one snapped completely through, another heavily cracked. Ofcourse theres no grooves in the bed frame and all are fenagled together with a nylon strap. These woodworkers want your white helpless inner city ass to panic buy an entire new frame. "Oh Beauregard what will we ever do?" Its so obvious with how everything is so poorly constructed one just throws their hands up in the air and runs down to Restoration Hardware with their daddy's CC. FOAD cockgobs.

P.S Just kidding Chinks, this frame was made in CCP Amero, also know as The After Birth de Estados UNidos.

LBD - Have you been to the new central library in Irving? I haven't visited yet. Curious if it's actually nice. Looks cramped on that corner.

Weird how well that search is working. I just tried a few searches and it's only partially working for me, hardly finding anything.
well
it works enough that i myself am kinda giggling at the troll shit i posted as monoxide child

Last edited:
Cool AYCE sushi joint went from 28 to 35 pp since I been here a month ago.

Sign says they need to do it to maintain quality. Money Printer goes Brrrrrrr givemedats feel great until it boomerangs back at ye. Fucking dumb motherfuckeeeeeeeeers.

"Why dat shiet cost so much? Cantcho give me da Juneteeth discoun?"