The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

R403c19c2a5f49a7b9f7df45cde3916ba
betty-pariso-tongue-312.jpg
6918691327817676.jpg
R2a22d4463be7cbb41f0a3541e534a76a
Re2088ce5f118e4dca5c313dfb5165b7b

more pictures of the same crazy woman sticking out the same crazy tongue

One time I was talking with a professor that I worked with a lot in grad school. He remarked that he thinks people of the future will look down on all of us for eating meat the way people today look down on slaveowners. I thought "yeah there probably will be retards in the future too."

Reactions: Reign in Acai
One time I was talking with a professor that I worked with a lot in grad school. He remarked that he thinks people of the future will look down on all of us for eating meat the way people today look down on slaveowners. I thought "yeah there probably will be retards in the future too."
I have friends who already feel this way, so he's not wrong. Lab-grown meat will make things interesting. Maybe there'll finally be more focus on all the humans exploited in the name of producing food, especially cashew nuts for example.

Twenty years :yow: Here's to another twenty more on the forum of Royal Carnage--thanks to all you fuckers that are keeping it alive :kickass::headbang::kickass:

Just listened to god dethroned 'swallow the spikes' ...which I happened to be listening to when signing up for the forum as a high schooler and opeth fan boy :p First three opeth songs I downloaded were forest of october, black rose immortal, and to bid you farewell I believe-