The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Do Ameritwats know about Discogs? 90% of sellers are from Europe. :erk:

Fooqin fags probably traded their methull collections to Amoeba Records years ago.

I always immediately filter by country and then get sad when there's no U.S. option. Actually I do find a lot of what I want on there from U.S. sellers eventually. I'll buy rarities from Euros if that's the only place they're available.

Agreed. Even American bands on American labels are only sold by the eurobeans sometimes.

I am happy to see a lot of euro labels create domestic stores. They got smart.

I aint paying those euro exchange rates.

GBP is the worst.

I stick to Canada for outside the US orders. The exchange rate is super friendly and they get a lot of the european releases. Places like Sepulchral and Tour de Garde and sometimes Hypnotic Dirge are helpful.

If it's something mega rare for a decent price, I will pay for overseas shipping, but it's super rare to do that. And it has to have a tracking number.

But in general I stick to my fellow muricans

Imagine Biden banging to a Cannibal Corpse gig in the White House gardens.
Well, something of the sort happened in France and I'm not sure whether I should flash a smile or pretend it never happened.

sequence starts at 32'45

from Prophecy Records:

Dear Customers,

we regret to inform you that we are forced to raise our prices.

We have delayed this obviously not very popular decision probably longer than economically viable, but due to several contributing factors we are left with no other choice.

In order to be transparent about our reasons, please note the following factors:
  • The manufacturing of vinyl has seen prices exploding up to 30% extra cost while delivery times have been increased up to 9 months.
  • Production of CDs has also been made up to 20% more expensive in the last months.
  • In parallel to these drastic rises in manufacturing costs, delivery and transport have also gone up. For example postage from Europe to the US has nearly doubled. These increased costs are obviously not only affecting us and therefore prices are predicted to be going up across the board.
This rise will take place soon, we are currently working on the details. In order to give you a chance to acquire that long planned collector’s item still for the old price, we have decided to give you this heads-up.

Again, we are sorry, but the latest developments of manufacturing and transport cost need to be taken into calculation.

lol.

I'm waiting for the metalized version:

This is also one of those videos where you find shit that's wrong. For example, something pops up at 1:04

Reactions: MFJ
I'm waiting for the metalized version:

This is also one of those videos where you find shit that's wrong. For example, something pops up at 1:04

if you freeze-frame it at 1:04
the facial expressions are hilarious

anyone else think body builders are kinda creepy??

bodybuilding-memes-2.jpg
R403c19c2a5f49a7b9f7df45cde3916ba
R14cf993586a0cb1055a775ecdcf32251