The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Being quite impressed with Finntroll's new video (waaaaaaay better than than the one for Trollhammaren).

reading books for school and watching Fun With Dick and Jane

i love Jim Carrey

You can always try wrist-slitting.

i would but unfortunately emo kids don't understand what "down the road, not across the street" means and i would inevitably end up failing which would lead to feeling more emo still.

i'm just kidding. i could never feel emo, as i would have to be a self-absorbed privileged teenager and listen to the shittiest music in the world. by emo i just mean "restless and crappy".

I usually whack off and go to bed when I feel that way. Preferably with some stoner/doom metal playing while in bed. Or, if it's too early in the day for that, I go for a run.

Waiting for my mostly free medium pizza from Dominoes... basically it went like:
go to their site, enter promo code "click", if your city is participating, follow the instructions... pay a delivery charge... and wait. Under $2 for a decent dinner, nice...

I usually whack off and go to bed when I feel that way. Preferably with some stoner/doom metal playing while in bed.

That sounds like the perfect medicine actually.

Waiting for my mostly free medium pizza from Dominoes... basically it went like:
go to their site, enter promo code "click", if your city is participating, follow the instructions... pay a delivery charge... and wait. Under $2 for a decent dinner, nice...

That's....really awesome.