The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I do; I was looking forward to the Quake Wars, but after learning you can destroy a tank with a knife (given enough time)... well....eh. I like some amount of realism to my fps. I'll still try it if I can though.

I do; I was looking forward to the Quake Wars, but after learning you can destroy a tank with a knife (given enough time)... well....eh. I like some amount of realism to my fps. I'll still try it if I can though.

sounds like fun to me. realism slows down the game too much for my adhd effected mind. this is more to my liking

Last edited by a moderator:
Just boiled a pitcher of water; now waiting for the tea bags to soak so I can pour in some sugar and start drinking.

Wishing I'd stayed up all day on Saturday instead of crashing in the middle of the day and waking up at 9 PM. Apparently the week had taken a lot out of me.

Just woke up about half an hour ago. Sitting around in my underwear, putting off taking a shower and eating. Also wondering if Ars Diavoli survived the night.

No, breakfast is the morning meal. If you sleep through it, you skip straight to lunch.

True story

no, i do shift work. i know.

when i wake up at 2pm i have breakfast. breakfast isnt a specific kind of food. its the first meal of the day, when you are breaking your nightly fast (youre fasting when you sleep)
~gR~