The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That sounds like the perfect medicine actually.

Glad I could help. :kickass:

Waiting for my mostly free medium pizza from Dominoes... basically it went like:
go to their site, enter promo code "click", if your city is participating, follow the instructions... pay a delivery charge... and wait. Under $2 for a decent dinner, nice...

I want a pizza.

Just finished my math homework; now trying to decide between getting a full night of sleep or catching up on a massive backlog of homework for my writing workshop class.

Doing jack fucking shit at work. My boss is out of town the entire week. He wants something by Thursday, but it's going to take me a grand total of an hour to finish it today.

not working.

actually, looking at apartments. why doesnt every entry on rent.com have floorplans? i'm not gonna rent a place if i dont know if my shit will fit in there or not

np kreator
~gR~

That's why you go and take a tour of the place.

unless your halfway around the world at the moment

i plan on moving into a new place when i get back in a few weeks and i like to have as much info as possible before i start touring places. ya know, narrow things down a bit. i'll only have a couple weeks to look and move in.

and ive got plenty of free time. so, i may as well do some leg work while i can. my problem is, i dont really know what 500 sq feet really looks/feels like.

whats small/large for a 1 bed 1 bath apartment?
~gR~