The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Man it's just reactions to normal everyday stuff that I can't think on my feet well enough to respond to, like I would if I was well rested. Stressors that I usually handle well lead to short panic attacks, and after I figure them out, I'm exhausted.

I just had a really busy weekend and didn't get as much rest as I'm used to, so this will pass soon, probably after a night of good sleep.

My mind stops working when I'm tired. I get like this foggyness that inhibits normal function. Same thing happens when I get too much sleep.

I think it's a matter of how tired. If I tough it out through fatigue, I personally enter a state of pretty acute, slap-happy clarity.

Also just finished my first recycled candle. Crackling Campfire, Burning Leaves, and Pine scents all mixed together. It isn't the prettiest thing in the world, but damn does it smell good. Burning evenly too.

I think it's a matter of how tired. If I tough it out through fatigue, I personally enter a state of pretty acute, slap-happy clarity.

Also just finished my first recycled candle. Crackling Campfire, Burning Leaves, and Pine scents all mixed together. It isn't the prettiest thing in the world, but damn does it smell good. Burning evenly too.

I get like that too. I come over so tired then it kinda goes and I'm wide awake but really giddy, most nights I only get 4 hrs sleep anyways, me and sleep aren't friends so I get that whole fatigue thing a lot :/

Cool that you recycle and make your own candles :) do you just melt them all together?

Man it's just reactions to normal everyday stuff that I can't think on my feet well enough to respond to, like I would if I was well rested. Stressors that I usually handle well lead to short panic attacks, and after I figure them out, I'm exhausted.

I just had a really busy weekend and didn't get as much rest as I'm used to, so this will pass soon, probably after a night of good sleep.

That doesnt sound like fun. Especially to go through when you are running on empty. I tend to do that a lot as it is and couldnt deal with those side effects...

Tax season is starting to pick up at the firm here, so there is a lot more stress and longer days happening. The trade off for me is easily compensated by smoking a bowl an hour or two earlier than I did the previous night, and I wake up a brand new man.

I react similarly when I'm tired. I'm usually pretty friendly/non-confrontational but when tired I become rash and stressed easily. I blame the weather. Like waking up and it being still dark as shit outside makes you feel like you haven't slept much. At least it does for me.

Anyways, hang in there Kevin. Juggling school, work, and music is a lot but all very rewarding and may become easier when it's warmer out. But yeah sleep more if you can find the time.

Listening to Queen's of the Stone Age's last album "…Like Clockwork" Man this shit is awesome and has such a feel good vibe to it too.

Brilliant! Can't wait my love :D
Yeah haha most definitely not Zephyrus lmao :) unless he's being nice that is and not telling us off like naughty little children harhar :)

I'm simply recommending a more efficient, and less public, form of communication between you two. I'm delighted to see you two becoming friends. This forum has been the genesis of many real life friendships for me personally.

Currently bullshitting an outline for a speech I have to make in front of a class in two days. :D

Sounds like the kind of class I currently teach. What's it about?

Also, on the neurological discussion, I teach an early evening class for two hours every day, and by the time it's over my brain is running on fumes and I always spend the bus ride home in a complete daze. I usually come back to life once I eat dinner.

I get like that too. I come over so tired then it kinda goes and I'm wide awake but really giddy, most nights I only get 4 hrs sleep anyways, me and sleep aren't friends so I get that whole fatigue thing a lot :/

Cool that you recycle and make your own candles :) do you just melt them all together?

Yep, that's pretty much it. Get a piece of twine, soak it in wax, and dangle it down to the bottom of the jar until it's filled up and hard with the new candle. I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna throw out my dozens of half-burnt candles just because the wick is gone.

Sleep deprivation, even 1-2 hours, is the worst. Hope you feel better soon Kevin.

I keep having weird dreams about Cody and I feel like a pervert. :\

I keep having weird dreams about Cody and I feel like a pervert.

Being a main character in your dreamworld, I believe I am entitled to details. :)

Currently at work. Getting tattooed again today. I think I have 1 more appointment after this and then I take a break for awhile.

Im so not looking forward to another 5 hours of hell. :bah:

Yep, that's pretty much it. Get a piece of twine, soak it in wax, and dangle it down to the bottom of the jar until it's filled up and hard with the new candle. I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna throw out my dozens of half-burnt candles just because the wick is gone.

I totally agree, especially when you buy a candle and it burns lopsided then your left with half a candle you can't use lol
Do you melt all the candles you want to use in the same pot or do you melt them separately and then add them layer on layer to make the new one?

Do you go in sober? Meditate while being tattooed? I get restless leg syndrome if I can't fidget!

Just a bunch of gay shit I can't really remember, uh, yeah :oops:

I'm simply recommending a more efficient, and less public, form of communication between you two. I'm delighted to see you two becoming friends. This forum has been the genesis of many real life friendships for me personally.

I understand, tbf we should've just PM'd each other from the start rather than making everyone read our crazy ramblings lol
You are now back on the wedding invite list :D