The "what pisses you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ and people who do the same in busses... and even worse in busses: chavs playing their crappy music really loud on their cell phone, with a crappy sound quality

In the summer I can't go to the mall without hearing a crappy modern mainstream rap song blaring from 5 different cars. But with cellphones its more annoying, you get that annoying screeching because most cellphones can't handle high volumes.

I hate it when people text in movies. Its really annoying hearing the click click click and the sound it makes when its closed. Also when people talk loudly in movies, you go to a movie to watch it, not talk.

When theres a group of friends who just stand in a row and walk slowly and talk and block the whole fucking hallway.

the "z" key of my keyboard is half broken, you have to hit it from a certain angle or it wont type the letter... really annoying

who the f*ck gets nice real ones?...:lol:

I know when I used to get migraines from smoking to much *normal smokes* or from drinking the night before
my migraine's/headache's were ":yell:"F*CKING KILLERS....:zombie:

Migraines after drinking and smoking too much? That sounds just like a hangover. >_>

I've had some that come on out of no where when I've felt perfectly fine and lasted up to 3 days during which I am sick and some of the time end up seeing everything in a kinda dull grey colour. Fuuuuuun.

hangover..mmmm...some of the time back in the day when I was A drinker.

no hangovers from smoking and I gave them up 5years ago, and funnily enough no more migraines/hangovers/headaches.

but if you don't do any of that shit then I would suggest a brain scan, my dad complained of headaches for years and thought it was the drinking now he's dead, he ended up having two tumors on the brain, one they could operate on the other was behind the eye which was way to difficult to do an operation on, after the operation he lasted two weeks and he was gone.

so I'm not trying to be a smart arse when I say get a brain scan.

hmm. you need to work on your bedside manner. telling people you knew someone who died because he had headaches is not the most reassuring of concepts.

I hate having a nut allergy and having to check everything I order whenever I eat out.

hangover..mmmm...some of the time back in the day when I was A drinker.

no hangovers from smoking and I gave them up 5years ago, and funnily enough no more migraines/hangovers/headaches.

but if you don't do any of that shit then I would suggest a brain scan, my dad complained of headaches for years and thought it was the drinking now he's dead, he ended up having two tumors on the brain, one they could operate on the other was behind the eye which was way to difficult to do an operation on, after the operation he lasted two weeks and he was gone.

so I'm not trying to be a smart arse when I say get a brain scan.

I've had it pretty much whole life, my dad gets them and so does his sister and his dad did too. Grandad lived to 70 and only died because he drank far too much. ;p

I've had it pretty much whole life, my dad gets them and so does his sister and his dad did too. Grandad lived to 70 and only died because he drank far too much. ;p

yeah, my dad was 69...:erk:

They say 69 was a good year, but not for dieing, way too young to be a door stopper....:zombie:

yeah, my dad was 69...:erk:

They say 69 was a good year, but not for dieing, way too joung to be a door stopper....:zombie:

No idea how what I was gonna say would go down so... Hope your man resting well. I actually exaggerated on my grandad, he was 61. :p

No idea how what I was gonna say would go down so... Hope your man resting well. I actually exaggerated on my grandad, he was 61. :p

on my fathers 69th birthday I gave him a 70th birthday card, as a joke, we all had a good laugh, I recon he would of made it if it wasn't for that operation, but like I said two weeks after the op he was gone, no more headaches for him now...:erk:

That pisses me off too.

I HATE it when people give me shit for not liking DragonForce and not thinking Herman Li is a God and telling me I "don't know what I'm talking about". At the same time they don't understand me when I talk about music related stuff. So who knows what they're talking about here.

It pisses me off how people don't let me have A FUCKING OPINION.

Also when DragonForce fans say people who don't like Herman are jealous of his "skill". I think they are actually jealous.

Girls that like shit music.

90s Rock (not all of it, in fact only a small amount of it really)

white gangsta Tim Westwood type people lol

college

having to use buses (not having a car)

people who are really really bothered about fashion. This includes trends in music. So, like they wont listen to anything that doesn't follow the current ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.