The Whining and Bitching Thread

If a girl I was seeing even jokingly said something about castrating me that would be it.

Seriously, maybe you've seen too much tv or something. I don't fucking fantasize about slicing off the clitoris of a woman who cheated on me, that's completely sick and fucked up.

You guys are so cute. Kind of makes me want to get married. But I still have my period so it's probably still the hormones talking.

Related whining and bitching, totally forgot tampons today. Looks like I'll be using one of the school nurse's horrible overnight-thickness diaper-like maxi pads.

Just get a dishwasher from the nearest sink...reminds me of this person I had the displeasure of meeting at one time,who was conveniently named 'sponge woman'.She was a feral hooker who would work in any conditions,a real hard worker but christ knows why anyone would have sex with her and pay.Looking at her filthy feet was probably the biggest turnoff.

Just get a dishwasher from the nearest sink...reminds me of this person I had the displeasure of meeting at one time,who was conveniently named 'sponge woman'.She was a feral hooker who would work in any conditions,a real hard worker but christ knows why anyone would have sex with her and pay.Looking at her filthy feet was probably the biggest turnoff.

A "feral hooker" sounds terrifying in every way. I'm ok for the time being, maybe I'll make it through the day without having to do anything.

You can find me on Facebook, but you can't make me accept a friend request

stupid foot. from what I can gather it's metatarsalgia aka minor injury characterized by soreness of the ball of the foot from overexertion and improper footwear. I am going to have to start wearing real shoes.

Fucking shocking Tasmanian weather it's nearly summer and there's still snow about...the worst thing is that it will go from to this to about 40 degrees in a week,it's a fucking harsh place to live,thank fuck i've got Daniella to keep me warm :D

huh? you've lost me there man?
haha oh yeah,well she was a total skank and I just happened to notice that she had sandles on and the tops of her feet were fucking filthy,to go along with the rest of it...she was a fucking horrible bitch.

Yeah sorry I totally did'nt know what you were talking about there for a minute.I mean pretty much everyone has some dirt on the soles of there feet but when it's like all over the top of the foot and they are wearing sandles,that's just not cricket.