The Whining and Bitching Thread

I'm starting to find myself discriminating against Indians. They're an absolute pain in the ass to work with at my job.

Working on their tickets is like fishing for salmon with a popsicle stick, 3 feet of kite string and a chunk of cheddar cheese. They'll put nothing in the problem description other than "Please do the needful", don't answer my calls or have a voicemail where I can say "WHAT THE FUCK IS THE NEEDFUL?!?1 THAT'S NOT EVEN A WORD, ASSHOLE!"

Furthermore, they don't respond to my emails, and they'll reopen tickets that I close due to lack of contact. An absolute nightmare for my metrics.

Not new for me. I've worked with Indians a bunch of times and yes they are pain in the ass. Even now i'll try to avoid Indians as much as possible.

Working in a pharmacy in a low income area, most of my customers are black. Some are rude and talk on the phone the entire time, but, generally, white trash is by far the worst.

There aren't many white trash in my area but I hate them too. The black people I've had problems with either pitch a fit if we're out of a product, complain about some kind of minor inconvenience (like the stockers having a pallet sitting in an aisle) or turn otherwise petty qualms into massive problems, with the ultimate goal to only get free stuff. That's always the demand.

Mathiäs;10596455 said:
There aren't many white trash in my area but I hate them too. The black people I've had problems with either pitch a fit if we're out of a product, complain about some kind of minor inconvenience (like the stockers having a pallet sitting in an aisle) or turn otherwise petty qualms into massive problems, with the ultimate goal to only get free stuff. That's always the demand.

Yup. I once saw a woman in a grocery store sitting on the floor hollering next to one squished grape. Claiming injury and whatnot.

Mathiäs;10596239 said:
I'm having this same problem with black people. Absolute nightmare to deal with in a customer service environment.

I answer phones all day. It's pretty bad, especially when the people on the phone know nothing about life insurance yet own 4 policies.

I do pretty much the same thing Mike does. The company I work for is a ticket outsourcing company. We handle customer service and inbound (sometimes outbound) sales calls for performing arts company and sports teams around the country.

Not to be a total bigot here but I have to say this: black people in the Cleveland, Ohio area are the WORST people to talk to on the phone.

Old people aren't TOO bad. Noy nearly as bad as the black people from that general area. The old folks just get upset about having to pay surcharges on their theater tickets, haha.

I do pretty much the same thing Mike does. The company I work for is a ticket outsourcing company. We handle customer service and inbound (sometimes outbound) sales calls for performing arts company and sports teams around the country.

Not to be a total bigot here but I have to say this: black people in the Cleveland, Ohio area are the WORST people to talk to on the phone.

When I was working for Verizon, I always found the black folks in Alabama to be obnoxious and rude, on top of the whole free stuff thing, which seems to be a fairly well-grounded stereotype.

But white trash from Alabama was the same way, it didn't help that we were selling cheap cell phone service.

Not a happy camper today.

I got written up at work today for leaving my desk without asking permission. I was gone for maybe two or three minutes (worked from home today) and got a nasty instant message from one of the bosses.

Since switching departments (which was not my decision to begin with), I feel like I've been under attack by bosses and supervisors...like they want to fire me/have me quit. This is the longest I've held a job, going on five years in December and have never received such treatment and ridiculous disciplinary action like I do with these folks.

I feel stuck. My job allows me to work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays because there is no one to watch my son on these days (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday he is at day care while I attend class). Because of my schedule restrictions it will be hard for me to find another job but at the same time, I've never been fired from any place of employment.

Sorry if my grammar and what-the-fuck-ever is so poor right now but I'm feeling pretty hopeless.

Old people aren't TOO bad. Noy nearly as bad as the black people from that general area. The old folks just get upset about having to pay surcharges on their theater tickets, haha.

I find the people's spouses can be pretty bad as well depending on the situation. The 'what's his/hers is mine' mentality doesn't work with financial institutions most of the time.

Yeah, dealing with people regarding their bank accounts was the worst, particularly those who go into the negative and rack up overdraft fees. And then when you look to see the charges it's like "1.68 - 7/11"......"6.78 - McDonalds"....."1.00 - Redbox"... or whatever. And they are mad at [you]. Bitch you were spending money you didn't have on fattmcfatfat food and other aspects of your irresponsible sedentary lifestyle. Don't yell at me.

Wait wait wait...ICP are talented?

Eminem...I've heard and felt his music since I was a kid. But eventually I realized, although he's good at rhyming, his voice is monotone. In fact, his style is very unchanging. He's not as creative as other artists.

ICP is pretty creative. They've got a huge imagination. Their lyrics are pretty witty too. Their lyrics are fairly worth actually listening to.

In my opinion, anyways. I admit I could be wrong, but that would have to be proven to me philosophically.