The Whining and Bitching Thread

haha, I have experiences like that, except I can't read body language and it seems that whenever I'm talking to a girl, my friend says she likes me because she 'plays with her hair' or whatever.

It's extremely confusing

Unreadable signals are for cunts. Which they have. Fuck. Life is hard. Like my penis.

ANYWAY.

Women are confusing. Some girl came to our flat, mate of one of the flatmates. She left and one girl was like "I HATE HER", "I know you do" said friend of "some girl" flatmate.
They hadn't said a single word in relation to this. And hadn't left the room together.
I asked.
They said these exact words:
"We had an eye conversation".

WTF.

Indeed. I feel very emo right now though, she probably has wonderful animalistic sex right now with someone who's hotter than me. I want to cry. She wasn't very hot, but those are the girls that are the horniest ones.

If she was so horny why the fuck did she just play with your hair all night ?

god I'd like to meet a horny chick like that

graze her thigh or ass with your boner (still in your pants) then wink at her. if she smiles, it's on.

Hahahahahaa.

Reading all your problems with women bring the lawlz.

Take it from me though. YES girls are fucking stupid and confusing creatures. Don't try to understand us.

If she's into you, she will fuck you right away. If she's leading you on, playing games, being sketchy, she's either using you/not into you.

There. Done.

I'm not stupid with women, I just don't even bother trying, because I can't be arsed to get rejected.

And I'm terrible at reading the signs. I met a girl on one of the first days of uni at a pub crawl. I didn't notice anything. A month before the end of uni, we randomly meet again as I'm walking home. I just about remember her. She's like "Yeah, I was gonna fuck you that night, but my friend said it probably wasn't a great idea, and you didn't seem interested. I've still got your number on my wall". Admittedly she was fat, but I'm a beggar of the highest degree, and choosing is for cunts.