The Whining and Bitching Thread

Ok yeah that's fucking dumb. I'm pretty sure you can give your life a twist without wasting a ton of money on a random education like that, but hey whatever works for you.

Ok yeah that's fucking dumb. I'm pretty sure you can give your life a twist without wasting a ton of money on a random education like that, but hey whatever works for you.

I couldn't touch zebras and elephants if I studied medicine, and I'm not wasting any money so stop saying it's dumb.

Orite, socialized higher ed >.>

How does that work anyway? Do they give you a certain number of years to go to school before you have to pay 'out of pocket'?

Doesn't mean you're not wasting any money, of course - someone has to pay for that shit. But if you don't care what you study and don't have to pay out of pocket then I guess it doesn't matter what you do.

So technically if I were to be doing the same thing that I am doing now but in the U.S, I would be in the School of Engineering and majoring in Chemical/Process Engineering?

Makes sense now, but I've heard of alot of students doing a minor as well in something completely unrelated to their major. That would make things a little bit more interesting.

Yeah thats pretty much exactly how it would work, and yeah you could get a minor in pretty much any thats offered, though its best to try and get it related to your field (i.e. I'm planning on a Criminal Justice minor with a major in Psych).

And a double major, at least where I am, is getting two majors from the same college. Two majors from two different colleges is double baccalearuate (however thats spelled), and means that you have to fill the College requirements in addition to major requirements.

Orite, socialized higher ed >.>

How does that work anyway? Do they give you a certain number of years to go to school before you have to pay 'out of pocket'?

They're currently making a new law saying that students will pay for unis, so I have to study bullshit now while I still can.

Doesn't mean you're not wasting any money, of course - someone has to pay for that shit. But if you don't care what you study and don't have to pay out of pocket then I guess it doesn't matter what you do.

Exactly. All I want is to do what I want and then die, and right now I want to go to south and ride camels, I want to tell black people what to do and what is potato and shit.

I don't mind paying for students, as long as they're actually studying something which will get them a job in the future. That is, if you're spending three years reading about art movies you can get your own fucking money.

It's hot as all fuck out and I accidently popped a new hole in the inside of my lip from trying to put these new lip studs in. Today has been nothing but complete shit.

My asshole is bleeding and won't stop. Nothing severe, just a bit of spotting on the TP. Unnerving though.

Is it coming from inside your asshole or from around the edge? You might've just had a massive shit and slightly torn it... If it continues, get it checked out. PR bleeds are... not normal.

Is it coming from inside your asshole or from around the edge? You might've just had a massive shit and slightly torn it... If it continues, get it checked out. PR bleeds are... not normal.

Just slight spotting from the edge.

@SN we did use KY

Don't you just fucking hate it when you're trying to talk to a girl and your annoying poor excuse for a friend butts in, doesn't get the signal to leave, and completely destroys the flow...

My friends have been pretty good with that recently - if they see I'm in "deep conversation" they'll just give a knowing nod and bugger off without initiating major conversation. I am very familiar with the opposite behaviour too though...

Don't you just fucking hate it when you're trying to talk to a girl and your annoying poor excuse for a friend butts in, doesn't get the signal to leave, and completely destroys the flow...

this is why you don't befriend cockblock people :)

God, fucking pissed me off so much. I walked back from where I was just occasionally looking up and giving the loudest sigh. :lol:

My computer blue-screened the other night when I closed Outlook and now Outlook will not open. Any I.T. geeks here have any suggestions as to what the fuck and how to fix?

I think most computer geeks would just tell you to uninstall and then reinstall Outlook. It's probably easier and faster to do this than fucking around with it trying to figure out the problem only to waste your time not accomplishing such.