Themed Mixtape Game

VH1 literally ignores Motörhead as much as is humanly possible for people who talk about metal. The only time they'll even bring them up is if it's something to do with Ace of Spades. They weren't even a blip on the radar of the Metal Evolution documentary despite being the godfathers of extreme metal. They'd much rather wank to Deep Purple or Led Zeppelin and pretend Motörhead aren't real. Those fucks don't even have the nuts to show an uncensored Danzig music video.

Fuck this stick it up your ass you pathetic bunch of homos master yoga I'm talking to you, do you even know that faggot you people are pathetic after tonight I'm gone once and for all. If you want come to where I live I will kill you, you act all cult or try to. Your band is shit I fucking want to kill you, you homo weak little cunt fuck you all.

Fuck this stick it up your ass you pathetic bunch of homos master yoga I'm talking to you, do you even know that faggot you people are pathetic after tonight I'm gone once and for all. If you want come to where I live I will kill you, you act all cult or try to. Your band is shit I fucking want to kill you, you homo weak little cunt fuck you all.

Bad trip?

:lol: Man you all are gay have a look back on your little history, it's fucking sad as fuck. You seem to worship some little faggot that you think will 'lead you' but fuck it's pathetic just fucking die.