Themed Mixtape Game

I might be asleep when the theme is announced so I just pre-emptively submitted Manowar - "Kill With Power". I'm sure it'll fit.

it's only 10:00 pm here in the UK...what's that... 11- 11:30 in most of Europe? What's the rush? Anyway its a day off for me tomorrow, l'll be rating the extreme game tonight and not going to bed for about 5-6 hours...take your time no country..heehee

I've heard things you couldn't believe, I listened to black metal from the darkest shadows of the north, I've heard singers scream with passion at festival stages. All those moments will be lost to the mixtape game, Like tears in rain... time to sleep!

okay fine. gonna bring one of my other loves into this thread.... the new theme is CINEMA! any songs based on or strongly related to the movies.

a couple of qualifiers:
1) preferably movies that aren't based on a far more well known literary counterpart (i.e. if you pick 'the rime of the ancient mariner' because there was an obscure seventies movie based on it, you deserve any low ratings you get).

2) i also discourage picking songs that contain a movie sample but are otherwise unrelated.

I'm having a hard time thinking of anything beyond a few crappy Iron Maiden songs tbh, to the point I'm relying on clickbait websites and their top 10 lists containing garbage metal.

I'm really not into many movies. A couple Metallica songs come to mind but we're supposed to go more obscure. Ended up submitting a shitty crossover song about Star Wars for the lols.

Yeah this theme sucks for me as well, I don't watch enough movies to know when they're being referenced unless it's really obvious. I'm sure there are plenty of songs related to horror movies in metal, though.