Themed Mixtape Game

Fucking gay I was just about to submit a track.

Well, for one, metal is an acquired taste. "Movies" as a whole, are not. I think his statement was correct in that movies as an art form are the most accessible to the common people, the public. You can't just put metal on in a doctor's office waiting room or something. Movies, you can. I'm sure there are acquired taste genres of movies but that's not what the comparison was.

Yeah, I chuck on my Driller Killer dvd whenever I go to a hospital, everybody loves it.

I think a lot of people are going to downrate that Reverend Bizarre song. I wonder if people will be harsh on Possessed, Death and Deicide for being "obvious" picks this round.

I'm going to devastate that Possessed song tbh because with obvious shit like that winning very round it makes the game goddamn boring. Faggots will low rate the Death song so it won't have to be done there. Deicide not very obvious and probably won't do that well imo.

Edit: also I only down rated Demons because I genuinely don't like it at all and it was long as fuck.

Double edit: Blood on Satan's Claw by THe Lamp of Thoth would have been too.

I downrated Demons because it was boring and went on forever. I have no intentions of downrating this one though, assuming someone can tell me how it relates to cinema?

I think a lot of people are going to downrate that Reverend Bizarre song. I wonder if people will be harsh on Possessed, Death and Deicide for being "obvious" picks this round.

those were 3 of my picks plus dragon's child by iced earth lol. gonna upvote deicide and death because i like them but possessed will get a meh score. i liked my IE pick better but this will get an ok one. gonna be pissed if any of these win though.

I'm probably not going to rate according to theme or obviousness at all because the song I picked was the only movie I've actually watched afaik, so it's hard to judge how well a song fits a given movie without seeing it.

Surprised at the complete absence of Maiden. HBB, were you unaware that Where Eagles Dare is based on a movie?