Themed Mixtape Game

That happened like twice.

On the other hand, necrophilia is an interesting take on love. People still bitched and didn't get it, because they're small-minded. Meanwhile some songs with no lyrics available get rated higher because... I don't even know why. It makes no sense.

So you're going to make a specific interpretation out of a vague theme in order to limit the possible interpretations available? That's moronic.

I'm of the opinion that if the song is about loving alcohol, it should go deeper into the love aspect than simply saying "We love alcohol!" If the songs lyrics suggested that the singer is actually "in love" with alcohol, or that his love for alcohol is more meaningful than any other love, or the lyrics as a whole sounded like a parody love song with alcohol as the object of his affections, I would accept it as a legit example. That song is more just a general celebration of drunkenness that happens to feature the word "love" in the refrain; they could call it "Fuck yeah, alcohol!" and it would be pretty much the same.

yoda isn't involving himself with this at all i don't think, the whole being a lazy apathetic wanker thing is an obstacle. i don't really wanna do the results either though lol

normally i would but i'm sick and staring at a bunch of text is unhelpful

yoda sent me a list of who submitted what i think, so i don't mind posting the results, id just rather not add up the scores

I was sure HBB submitted the Slauter Xstroyes song at first, but after your reviews Pompey I think it was you and he submitted the Secrecy. I think I could guess most of them for this round, except Slayer, that could have been anyone.