Themed Mixtape Game

It was me, Vegard Pompey!

I tallied up the ratings and sent them to no country. Can't believe it takes the combined efforts of three fucking users to wrap up this round.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
OH GOD. IT HAPPENED AGAIN.

Slayer - 8.04 (@arg)
Slauter - 7.50 (@Vegard Pompey)
Secrecy - 7.46 (@HamburgerBoy)
Thin Lizzy - 7.38 (@Master_Yoda77 BUT HE'S NOT ELIGIBLE)
Motörhead - 7.19 (@Krow)
Titan Force - 7.15 (@no country for old wainds)
Miasma - 6.08 (@Slayed Necros)
NQD - 6.04 (@Phylactery)
Gehennah - 5.92 (@CASSETTEISGOD)
Type-O - 5.85 (@dwellerINTHEdark)
Savatage - 5.65 (@Caecius)
Danzig - 5.42 (@H.P. Lovecraft)
Amon Goeth - 5.15 (@Omni)
Ava Inferi - 4.92 (@Serjeant Grumbles)
Converge - 4.65 (@Satanstoenail)

9c4on47oi.png

well i was considering "licking whore butthole" but decided it was a bit too niche... so i'm going with

WHORES AND SLUTS

lascivious women whether in it for the money or just hungry for cock. i expect some of the most misogynistic, hateful tunes, about wanting to fuck them, or kill and mutilate them. on the other hand maybe youd rather provide wisdom and advice on life, or even give them a hug and say everything's gonna be okay

also im looking forward to @Carpe Mortem 's album cover for this theme, please use this pic

008_zpso48qbh5z.jpg

I may sit this round out. It will probably be filled with brutal death, goregrind and glam.

Nothing much is immediately coming to mind but if I do think of something I'll submit it.

well i was considering "licking whore butthole" but decided it was a bit too niche... so i'm going with

WHORES AND SLUTS

lascivious women whether in it for the money or just hungry for cock. i expect some of the most misogynistic, hateful tunes, about wanting to fuck them, or kill and mutilate them. on the other hand maybe youd rather provide wisdom and advice on life, or even give them a hug and say everything's gonna be okay

also im looking forward to @Carpe Mortem 's album cover for this theme, please use this pic

008_zpso48qbh5z.jpg

I'm a little iffy on that pic. Maybe if Carpe used some of that photoshop magic to give the girl on the left a bigger booty...

Reactions: arg
I may sit this round out. It will probably be filled with brutal death, goregrind and glam.

Nothing much is immediately coming to mind but if I do think of something I'll submit it.
dude every genre has songs about sluts, i can think of trad, black and doom ones off the top of my head

Reactions: CiG