Themed Mixtape Game

I don't give a damn what's in-crowd, out-crowd or in between crowd, keep your insipid crowds to yourself. I just think Cannibal Corpse blows, and so do George Fischer and Chris Barnes.

I know it's in crowd to hate on cannibal corpse but saying Barnes was one dimensional there is silly isn't it? He sounds pretty different between Eaten, Tomb, and The Bleeding...

My mistake, I should have specified I was talking about his vocals on Tomb of the Mutilated, which I think are pretty shit on the whole. I don't hate Cannibal Corpse btw, if I'd have submitted a song this round I'd have given that a 5 or a 6. Musically it's not bad and has too much in common with death metal that I do like that it'd be contradictory to say I completely hate it.

Get back on your porch. Wasn't taljing to you, gramps.
I'll extend my porch as long as I want damn it, get off my omnipresent lawn. Also, "taljing", did you invent this "taljing" you're doing all on your own, or did you need your braintrust to help you figure that one out?

Yeah I just picked up a call on such a cellular device, the eighth grade detention hall called, they want their comebacks back.

...and the winner is Funerary_Doom! Congrats!

Mr "This is the best game in the world", EspaDa, is disqualified because he didn't rate. He also NEVER rates, in this and the non-metal game, so he really should be banned from playing imo.

Impaled Nazarene - 7.08 @EspaDa *DISQUALIFIED
Johnny Touch - 7.04 @Funerary_Doom
Warning - 6.88 @no country for old wainds = Darkthrone - 6.88 @dwellerINTHEdark
Kreator - 6.71 @The Ozzman
Grave - 6.63 @CASSETTEISGOD
Acid Bath - 6.46 @Krow
Rigor Mortis - 6.17 @Psychonaut
DHG - 5.79 @Vegard Pompey
Fueled By Fire - 5.67 @Baroque
St. Vitus - 5.63 @Master_Yoda77
Cannibal Corpse - 5.58 @arg
Dark Angel - 5.50 @HamburgerBoy
Loudness - 5.46 @H.P. Lovecraft

Wanted to rate yesterday but opted for watching Germany vs France instead. Still, it's good to win with a black metal track, a milestone, huh? It's surprising to see Vitus so low in the rankings.