Themed Mixtape Game

I feel horrible. I've never been disqualified in my life before. I'm always righteous and never use banned substances in sport. That's really sad.

You should feel bad. We had our first black metal win but you've been disqualified so it doesn't count now.

Also, do you play Hearthstone? I was watching a stream and they were against someone called Espada.

You should feel bad. We had our first black metal win but you've been disqualified so it doesn't count now.

Also, do you play Hearthstone? I was watching a stream and they were against someone called Espada.

No, I was told about this game but could never get into it. My nick is taken from a game called Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (best game ever created) and I often came across the same nickname. Maybe it's not that original.

Reactions: Phylactery
Wanted to rate yesterday but opted for watching Germany vs France instead.
You never rate. This isn't some one off event. I think every time I've hosted I've waited for you to rate and you never do.
I feel horrible. I've never been disqualified in my life before. I'm always righteous and never use banned substances in sport. That's really sad.
You should go and have a good think about what you've done and where your life is headed.

Reactions: CiG and Phylactery
Sorry guys I was busy eating apple pie all weekend!

So far I have 9 submissions and a resubmission that I'm waiting on. I would like at least 2-3 more submissions before I close it. I'm probably going to put the playlist together tonight though since class starts tomorrow for me again.

Aka: give me more songs if you haven't already!

here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL270QsQhrwtK2TUDBntEL3ub8cqzz9qnA

1. Leviticus - Deborah and Barack
2. Stormwitch - Jonathan's Diary
3. Revocation - Opus Madness
4. Triptykon - In the Sleep of Death
5. Ahab - The Hunt
6. Fates Warning - Giant's Lore
7. Sabbat - A Cautionary Tale
8. Summoning - Mirkwood
9. Eternal Champion - Retaliator
10. Jag Panzer - Tragedy of Macbeth
11. Blind Guardian - Imaginations of the Other Side
12. Iron Maiden - To Tame a Land

It's pretty lit.

No worries if you couldn't think of something. I realize it is kind of long as some songs are quite long.