Themed Mixtape Game

Leviticus - 8 this is more my style of trad. I sense some Motörhead influence in there.

Stormwitch - 5 not entirely cringeworthy for an iron maiden wannabe

Revocation - 6 I should theoretically like this band, but I never have. Something always seems off.

Triptykon - 9 this album took me by surprise when it first came out, I had forgotten about it. Thanks.

Ahab - 4 cool atmosphere but this really does drag on. I had a composition teacher say a big problem with many composers is they don't realize when they're getting boring. That's these guys.

Fates warning - 5 never been a fan

Summoning - 5 eh

Eternal Champion - 6 the music has potential but super weak vocals. It's repetitive also.

Jag Panzer - 10 terrific. Vocally, the pacing, the story

Blind Guardian - 3 this is one of those maximum cheese power metal bands that I just can't stand. Like eating a bowl of white sugar it's just too much empty calories with no real flavor

Iron maiden - 1 down rating famous bands because it's just someone trying to win and not actually give us new music. Also iron maiden is basically blind guardian In My Opinion. I find them intolerable.

Sabbat - 9 sweet speed/thrash metal here, reminds me of Aspid somewhat. I don't remember sabbat sounding like this.

Congratulations to @HamburgerBoy!! Dude, now you gotta host two games at once!!

1. Fates Warning - Giant's Lore ~ 7.8 @HamburgerBoy
2. Iron Maiden - To Tame a Land ~ 7.5 @Vegard Pompey
3. Leviticus - Deborah and Barrack ~7.5 @CASSETTEISGOD
4. Eternal Champion - Retaliator ~ 7.3 @Master_Yoda77
5. Stormwitch - Jonathan's Diary ~ 6.9 @no country for old wainds
6. Sabbat - A Cautionary Tale ~ 6.9 @Sirjack
7. Summoning - Mirkwood ~ 6.7 @Phylactery
8. Triptykon - In the Sleep of Death ~ 6.6 @dwellerINTHEdark
9. Blind Guardian - Imaginations of the Other Side ~ 6.5 @Serjeant Grumbles
10. Jag Panzer - Tragedy of Macbeth ~ 6.5 @Baroque
11.Ahab - The Hunt ~ 5.1 @EspaDa
12. Revocation - Opus Madness ~ 4.4 @The Ozzman

May you not get stressed out on your two wins in a row!

Sweet, got lucky that the song wasn't picked since we just had the Awaken the Guardian album survivor recently. I knew going all-in-crowd these rounds would work. I'll go with what I said earlier...

I'd like to do a theme for each half of operant conditioning (a punishment theme and a reinforcement theme). Punishment first.

For clarity, any song regarding actions intended to reduce another kind of action is acceptable, meaning anything from self-inflicted temperance to a lifetime of purgatory. Most S&M-type stuff probably doesn't count.

LOL. Hbb youre hilarious. I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny or if that's just your personality but yeah it's hilarious.

I'll send a track when I'm less drunk and at home.

Sorry peeps, got distracted yesterday, here's the list, 13 songs:

Satan – Break Free
Defeated Sanity – Arousal Through Punishment
Dying Fetus – Killing on Adrenaline
Seventh Angel – Locked Up in Chains
Blind Guardian – Banished from Sanctuary
Exodus – The Ballad of Leonard and Charles
The Chasm – Storm of Revelations
Burzum – Key to the Gate
Dread Sovereign – We Wield the Spear of Longinus
Iced Earth – Dante’s Inferno
Thunder Rider – Electric Chair