Themed Mixtape Game

I don't know how many people have submitted reviews yet but I'm going to end this on Sunday regardless.

Anyone who makes an alt for the purposes of altering the results of the game, should be banned from the game tbh. Disqualified.

Actually, that dude hasn't logged in since Tuesday, so:

The Chasm - 7.9 - Phylactery
Satan - 7.5 - Elric of Melnbomni
Blind Guardian - 7.3 - Vergard Pompey
Burzum - 7.1 - The Butt
Starlight Ritual - 7.1 - Funerary_Doom
Dread Sovereign 7.0 - Master_Yoda77
Seventh Angel - 6.8 - Baroque
Thunder Rider - 6.3 - CASSETTEISGOD
Iced Earth 6.2 - Serjeant Grumbles
Defeated Sanity - 5.1 - TheNightsBane
Dying Fetus - 4.5 - Arg
Exodus - 4.5 - AllShallFall
Slayer - 3.6 - The_Ozzman

Congrats Phylactery! Your turn.

Yay, I finally won! I was pretty much convinced I'd come second and Satan had won. Had to wait to submit The Chasm until you were hosting the game ;)

I've had 2 themes in mind, the first one was mythical creatures (excluding dragons, since we had a round dedicated to them), but CIG did this theme for the non-metal mixtape.

The new theme is GODS / DEITIES. This can be religious/mythological Gods or fictional Gods made up by the band you submit.

PM me your submissions.

Last edited:
I was pretty close to winning. I think that I would rather play a few more rounds before I would feel comfortable hosting. Good job to everyone.

Already up to 11 submissions so gets yours in soon if you plan on doing so. I'll cap it at 15, however, I'll probably post the list tonight or tomorrow regardless of if we're at 15 or not.