Themed Mixtape Game

I still need some more submissions. @Krow I believe you expressed your intent to make a submission. @Sirjack submitted two bands in a row that were taken already, and you said you were too drunk to find another pick. Perhaps you're sober enough right now?

He has hosted before

Not in the big leagues, I haven't. @arg doesn't seem to begrudge Vegard's decision too much, since he has submitted a song for this round. Just keep that in mind.

Reactions: Elric of Melniboné
I'm sure arg is just happy for the opportunity to subject us to Eluveitie.

I didn't submit anything for this because I don't know the first thing about celtic mythology and I also don't listen to pretty much any so-called "celtic metal". I am excited to see what you guys come up with though since this is a complete blind spot for me.

Reactions: CiG
Heading to go get a pizza and beer. Will grab my laptop and go through my mp3s when I get back of a list hasn't been posted.

I didn't submit anything for this because I don't know the first thing about celtic mythology and I also don't listen to pretty much any so-called "celtic metal". I am excited to see what you guys come up with though since this is a complete blind spot for me.
Same here except I'm not excited.

Reactions: Baroque
I submitted the most obvious shit, was notified that my top pick wasn't even about Celtic mythology, and got lucky that the other two hadn't been claimed yet. If I didn't get those I would have had to sit this one out prolly.