Themed Mixtape Game

Artillery - Show your Hate 10/10 Artillery fucking slays. wtf is wrong with some. This is raw, young 80's thrash at its finest, wide range of vocals are a bonus. Then the taunting chorus you can just imagine them bullying/pissing off some guy making him hate their guts.

Niden Div. 187 - Hate 2/10 hi im 12 and whats this

Sigh - Desolation 8/10 Brooding. The synths are used well to make the slow pace more listenable. I like the atmosphere they've created.

Necromass - Sadomatic Orgy of Hate 4/10 forgettable idk, feels pretty monotone and it's mixed all weird. then seemingly random screams, no real musical sense to them. the lame little melodic part toward the end kinda sealed this as bad for me.

Emperor - Into The Infinity Of Thoughts 5/10 -1 for obvious band. overlong

Jag Panzer - Generally Hostile 6.5/10 -1 for obvious band. pretty solid for early Panzer though.

Anaal Nathrakh - When Humanity Is Cancer 5/10 it's okay at times, but it's also kind of a cesspit, and not in a good way like say Obituary

Carnivore - Race War 6/10 have we exhausted this album yet? not bad but not great. feels kind of empty at times, needs something

Ratos De Porao - (All I Need Is) Hatred 8.5/10 crossover done right, might be the best i've heard from this band, been awhile though.

Memento Mori - The Seeds of Hatred 8/10 when i saw Messiah's giant ass sitting there taking up a third of the frame i knew this was going to be good. it delivers but slightly on the slow side for my tastes.

Malevolent Creation - Slaughter of Innocence 8.5/10 this is an adrenaline shot in the arm after that last track (which i also enjoyed, but still). badass artwork and flashy drumming. guitar leaves just a bit to be desired, -0.5 for that.

Depressive Age - Hateful Pride 7.5/10 oh hey i've only heard the debut from this band. this is different from their first, more epic and less thrashy. vocals are interesting in Almost a good way, just wish they were about 50% less nasally. the pacing is solid. non-traditional mostly fun guitar solo. 1993 is the year thrash was falling apart into this kind of thing, it's not bad for the vintage.

Sadistik Exekution - Fukking Death 7/10 hahaha this guy is fukking pissed. this is legit underground stuff, in socal you'd see this show in a shitty dive bar with an audience of like 6 die hard metalhead Mexicans. they'd be cool guys. probably a taco vendor on the patio between acts.

Witchfinder General - Invisible Hate 6/10 -1 for obvious band on this forum. vocals are p lame on this one. shame because the guitar riffs lend themselves to some decent sabbath type stuff. turn up the guitars and and bass pls.

You have to be retarded if you think that Emperor song is more thematic than the Artillery song.

Likewise for Jag Panzer tbh, you in-crowd scumbags need to be taken down for just submitting your favorites over more relevant choices.

I submitted it to get the in-crowd's opinion on it, you know so I can assess if I'm still allowed to like it or not.

Reactions: CiG
I'm of half a mind to just make my future ratings the exact inverse of HBB's ratings, thereby sacrificing my own opinion to cancel out his mental retardation.
If anything, I'd call it the gradually-increasing annoyance with people putting in and rewarding submissions that have nothing to do with the present theme. Into the Infinity of Thoughts being a primary example of that in this instance. I'll be honest, while HBB can go overboard at times, I'd probably get annoyed with it as well.

Reactions: CiG
If anything, I'd call it the gradually-increasing annoyance with people putting in and rewarding submissions that have nothing to do with the present theme. Into the Infinity of Thoughts being a primary example of that in this instance. I'll be honest, while HBB can go overboard at times, I'd probably get annoyed with it as well.

I've already explained why I think this song is thematic. While it's not the only theme explored in this song, it definitely is one of the themes in my opinion. If you disagree that's fine.

Artillery - Show your Hate
Perfectly aggressive. Pretty much exactly what I look for in thrash. 9/10.

Niden Div. 187 -
Hate
Rough production to start. Not a problem for me. Love the vox. The drums are shit but that's oft the case in primitive black metal. Overall awesome. 8/10.

Sigh -
Desolation
Great intro. Doomy, that's different for them. Dreamy, too. This song's a journey. 9/10.

Necromass -
Sadomatic Orgy of Hate
Shit this starts off strong. Love the reverb. Sounds like they're performing in a cave. 10/10.

Emperor -
Into The Infinity Of Thoughts
Obviously fucking great. 8/10.

Jag Panzer -
Generally Hostile
Bouncy and fun. Definitely not full of hate. Still enjoyable. 6/10.

Anaal Nathrakh - When Humanity Is Cancer
That was noisy. Usually I really like these guys but this song left me feeling "meh". 4/10.

Carnivore -
Race War
Who did this. 10/10.

Ratos De Porao -
(All I Need Is) Hatred
Basic and fun. Basically fun. 6/10.

Memento Mori -
The seeds of hatred
It got better as it kept going. That being said, I hated it when it started. I respect what they're trying to do here. Drums are ace. 6/10.

Malevolent Creation -
Slaughter of Innocence
Dirty and hateful. The murky production enhances the atmosphere. I likes. 8/10.

Depressive Age -
Hateful Pride
Intriguing tune. There's some yearning here. Musically interesting. 6/10.

Sadistik Exekution -
Fukking Death
I'm flabbergasted. This is pure win. This is what I thought the Anaal Nathrakh tune would sound like. 9/10.

Witchfinder General - Invisible Hate
Groovy ending. Nothing hateful to be found in the tone. Not a bad song though, just average and safe. 5/10.

Artillery - Show Your Hate

Totally killer. Actually sounds fairly nasty and menacing. Possibly my favourite Artillery album. 9/10

Niden Div. 187 - Hate

Two and a half minutes of pure unrelenting savagery. Trust a bunch of Swedes to out war metal the majority of gas mask wearing, goat hailing wimps. The riff at 1:00 obliterates everything in its path. 10/10

Sigh - Desolation

I'm not familiar with Sigh beyond their debut. I was enjoying this until the majority of the second half. Feeling the desolation, hate is barely present. 6/10

Necromass - Sadomatic Orgy of Hate

8/10

Emperor - Into the Infinity of Thoughts

Not a huge Emperor fan. This obviously has its moments but the keys bother me more than ever - they're honestly pretty comical and completely miss the mark. I'd take Thou Shalt Suffer over this any day. 6/10

Jag Panzer - Generally Hostile

NO MERCY! NO MERCY! NO MERCY! NO MERCY! NO MERCY! NO MERCY! 9/10

Anaal Nathrakh - When Humanity Is Cancer

I think this is actually the first time I have heard Anaal Nathrakh. Hopefully, it'll be the last. Overproduced, transparent mania, bad. Basically Niden Div. 187 for gays. 3/10

Carnivore - Race War

Oh look, a Carnivore song. 7/10

Ratos de Porão - All I Need is Hatred

Unremarkable crossover. Point removed for not being Sarcófago. 4/10

Memento Mori - The Seeds of Hatred

Musically serviceable. Messiah sounds bored and boring. Not much of anything for me here. 5/10

Malevolent Creation - Slaughter of Innocence

Solid death metal that sounds transcendent after the last few songs. Appreciate it. 8.5/10

Depressive Age - Hateful Pride

Not quite as immediately appealing to me as the debut although I can see it being a potential grower. May further investigate. 7/10

Sadistik Exekution - Fukking Death

Fucking spastic Australians. 6/10

Witchfinder General - Invisible Hate

I'm sure I used to like this more than I currently do. Or maybe that was just Free Country. God, these lyrics are an atrocity. 5/10

Emperor - Into the Infinity of Thoughts

Not a huge Emperor fan. This obviously has its moments but the keys bother me more than ever - they're honestly pretty comical and completely miss the mark. I'd take Thou Shalt Suffer over this any day. 6/10

This saddens me. I thought a revisit might change your opinion. In the Nightside Eclipse is a total classic album, and only a notch below the absolute best from the scene imo, and that song is probably their best. The first riff when the guitars come crashing in is pure frozen majesty. Absolutely vile and full of disgust while bringing a level of sophistication that sets it apart.

Last edited:
I never use any ear-plugs while attending concerts, I perhaps should think of it since I'm seeing Napalm Death, Brujeria and Power Trip on Thursday.