Themed Mixtape Game

I'm always kind of afraid I will damage my hearing but I have to do hearing tests (like the one HBB described) every few years for work and the three I've done so far has been no problem.

I have tinnitus, not from live music but probably from not being careful enough with the volume level while using headphones. I've found out it's something you can learn to tune out and it does get better the less you stress about it. There was a time when I had to sleep with a fan/white noise/other ambient sound in the room and I thought it'd be like this forever, but now I can sleep in dead silence.

I do hope they find a cure for this shit in my lifetime tho

I also have tinnitus, had it for 15 years now. I'm not counting on a cure ever happening. Screaming white noise for life.

I've had it for a similar amount of time, but it didn't actually get bad until 2013. Before that, it was easily ignored and I only heard it late at night. Now, it's utterly obscene and significantly louder than 99% of daily noise, including heavy traffic, loud music, etc, which makes it essentially impossible to ignore. I developed severe hyperacusis at the same time, too, and that's the real issue preventing me from enjoying music, not to mention life in general. Shit sucks. Take care of your hearing.

Artillery - Show your Hate 8/10

Niden Div. 187 - Hate 6/10

Sigh - Desolation 7.5/10 This era of Sigh is definitely awesome but there are better tracks on this album. Also, I have the special box set of this and would gladly sell it if the price was right. Anyone?

Necromass Sadomatic Orgy of Hate 5/10 I've never heard this and that's because it's totally forgettable

Emperor - Into The Infinity Of Thoughts 8.5/10 I don't really listen to Emperor but every time I throw this or Wrath of the Tyrant (Anthems sucks) I'm am reminded just how fucking amazing they really are. I wish Ihsahn didn't suck so much these days.

Jag Panzer Generally Hostile 9/10 Pantera-esque name but still, this is Jag Panzer and USPM at it's fucking finest.

Anaal Nathrakh - When Humanity Is Cancer 7/10 probably the only Anaal Nathrakh I'd ever care to listen to. This is surprisingly catchy.

Carnivore - Race War 6/10 Never got into Peter Steele and this fails to really impress me.

Ratos De Porao - (All I Need Is) Hatred 5/10

Memento Mori - The seeds of hatred 8/10 FUCKING MESSIAH! Ok, this is ridiculously cheesy and fucking awesome.

Malevolent Creation - Slaughter of Innocence 6/10 Like Vader, there are too many other death metal bands out there that sound just like this and are better. Standing alone, though, it's fine.

Depressive Age - Hateful Pride 6/10

Sadistik Exekution - Fukking Death 8/10 ahahahahahahahhahaha this is wonderful

Witchfinder General - Invisible Hate 10/10