Themed Mixtape Game

Yeah anyone who has tallied all those votes gets an extra 2 hours to submit In my book lol. I will return the favor if I win again btw. Thanks

There should be a 24 hour window imo. This was like 15 hours and I was asleep for 7 of it, working for the other 8.

Also Omni needs to stfu and stop butting in on every convo I have with other people not concerning her. Omg one more 4 minute song let me call him entitled and tardy. What a little bitch.

You're whiny. It's not my fault if you complain after the game master says the submissions are over. That's the very definition of entitled.

Everyone playing the game is allowed to have an opinion on how it's handled because it needs to apply to everyone in order for it to be fair. Not just you, whether you like it or not.

Reactions: The Butt
Also, I never complained about your 4-minute song since I had no way to know about it until after what I already posted. I also didn't single you out when I was talking about tardiness or entitlement, even if you took it that way.

You're whiny. It's not my fault if you complain after the game master says the submissions are over. That's the very definition of entitled.

Everyone playing the game is allowed to have an opinion on how it's handled because it needs to apply to everyone in order for it to be fair. Not just you, whether you like it or not.

Why does it seem like you are always at the other end of fights on here? Stop instigating shit, especially when it's over and it had nothing to do with you. It's clear that this game needs some extra rules though.

I voiced an opinion in a non-hostile manner. Such instigation.

Maybe I should go around calling everyone bitches like most people here.

Reactions: CiG and Phylactery
Thought about submitting Centurian War Games but didn't feel like seeing it's not metal 0/10 posts even tho it's by a metal band on a metal album.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
I voiced an opinion in a non-hostile manner. Such instigation.

Maybe I should go around calling everyone bitches like most people here.

Flame bait if I ever saw it. Im done here, lets get on with the game now that all submissions are locked!

Alright, I just got Yoda's pick so hopefully this playlist will shut up your arguing.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9ImT-Ybme8WR0XuiWkxnya0OR3Z7JYpC

Rainbow - Gates of Babylon
Tyrant - Babylon
Nile - Lashed to the Slave Stick
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Magister Templi - Horus the Avenger
Arghoslent - The Nubian Archer
Zemial - Ή Ταν Ή Επί Τας
Adramelch - Zephirus
Macabre Omen - An Ode to Rhode
Ares Kingdom - Descent of Man
Meads of Asphodel - My Psychotic Sand Deity
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Dark Ages
Manilla Road - Rome
Doomsword - Varusschlacht (Varus Battle)
Slough Feg - Hiberno-Latin Invasion
Primordial - As Rome Burns
Reverend Bizarre - Caesar Forever

The Magister Templi youtube is not available in my country. Hopefully it is in yours, or you can find it elsewhere.

Alright, who is the fucking savage that picked Caesar Forever? Good call though that song destroys. Also, my first pick was "Tomes of Clay" by Manilla Road but I glad someoen else picked a song from them.

Reactions: CiG
Nile and Yngwie stand out as things I don't really listen to and I've never heard any Meads of Asphodel, but everything else looks great.

I see someone picked the Arghoslent and Manilla Road songs that I was considering. With just a cursory glance I can tell that this is the best one yet. Cant wait to get rating this.

Reactions: Phylactery