Themed Mixtape Game

@Baroque

"Wasp" has always been the intro of "Behind the Wall of Sleep" (which is Lovecraft-themed), even when the title of the intro is not listed on the track listing.

"Bassically" has also always been part of the medley and is also not always listed on the track listing. There's no attempt at subterfuge and sneaking extra songs into the game.

I'm also not sure why anyone who claims to be a Black Sabbath fan is unaware of the sheer amount of riduculous "/" titles they have for things.

Yep. I only submitted Behind the Wall of Sleep, tbh. I was trying to be inconspicuous but whatever. Spot blown. :lol:

Shit! I just had no idea it was part of a suite. My vinyl and CD doesn't say it anywhere that I can see.

Thergothon – Elemental – 3/10
Ironsword - Call of Cthulhu – 2/10
Catacomb - The Key – 5/10
Septic Flesh - Mystic Places of Dawn – 4/10
Therion – Cthulhu – 6/10
Entombed - Stranger Aeons – 4/10

Soomdrag - Epitaph the Naster – 6/10

Decent.

ebaDaSx.gif

Reactions: Vegard Pompey
I'm pretty sure some editions split the medley into multiple tracks.

Maybe no country intentionally picked a youtube that contained the whole medley because he's got a huge boner for N.I.B. Whatever the case may be, I'll only rate based on Behind the Wall of Sleep.

Mine doesnt either. I have the 2009 Deluxe Edition and it lists them separately. I know that the two songs are typically combined and that it's a 4 part suite but my CD doesnt have the intro or outro. Go figure.

I'm pretty sure some editions split the medley into multiple tracks.

Maybe no country intentionally picked a youtube that contained the whole medley because he's got a huge boner for N.I.B. Whatever the case may be, I'll only rate based on Behind the Wall of Sleep.

No, it's my fault if anything. Anyway, "Wasp" and "Bassically" are not entirely separate songs from "Behind the Wall of Sleep" and "N.I.B." respectively.

Listening to it a second time and it still sounds decent to me, maybe even a little better. At least it has a consistent atmosphere to it, kinda light/soft actually without any of the overt homosexuality of that Septic Flesh pop melodeath shit. That Ironsword song was seriously garbage too. I have no regrets.

Reactions: RedStorm
Seriously, if that Septic Flesh song was performed by metalcore band X or and had a screamy dude with some wimpy clean backing vocalist in the chorus, you'd all call it shit. That Septic Flesh song is dadmallgoth rock.