Themed Mixtape Game

I think "Behind the Wall of Sleep" isn't one of the stronger Black Sabbath songs, but it's still good. "The Call of Ktulu" is definitely not a favorite for me among early Metallica.

Me personally, I'm rooting for Varathron and Septic Flesh.

No more of these retarded mixtape threads.
I go on this website and Baroque has the gaul to post a fucking "Easter" mixtape game. What the fuck?

0bae0fdeaf5243745a678a944a9c9841.jpg

Metallica - The Call of Ktulu
6/10 a boring way to end a classic album. i don't think this track would even crack the top 5 on the album for me.

Thergothon - Elemental
10/10 this sounds Lovecraftian and isn't some trad metal fags singing about Cthulhu. i was going to pick this but Vilden probably picked it first

Ironsword - Call of Cthulhu
5/10 trad metal fags singing about Cthulhu. this sounds tired and unnecessary like post reunion Manilla Road

Catacomb - The Key
7/10 i remember seeing this Moyen drawing but never heard the music that used the cover. this was pretty cool. i like the riff at 3:49. cheers to whoever chose this as i'm going to try and find the compilation

Septic Flesh - Mystic Places of Dawn
5.5/10 did nothing for me. the songwriting seems messy. not digging the synths or the vocals

Therion - Cthulhu
8/10 did this ever get re-issued with the original cover? this album rules but i kinda forgot about it the past few years.

Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
7.5/10 are you morbid?

Varathron - The Tressrising of Nyarlathotep
9.5/10 this is a definitive song of the hellenic sound

Solstice - New Dark Age/The Sleeping Tyrant
6/10 my cd has these tracks as separate and it seems like a cheap way to submit something to fit the theme. 8/10 song but subtracted points to water down the trad doom circlejerk

Soomdrag - Epitaph the Naster
4/10 lol at that cover art. this really dragged and seemed a lot longer than 5 minutes.

Black Sabbath - Behind the Wall of Sleep
7/10 i saw Black Sabbath last month and they played this. Ozzy sounded so much better than i expected.

Mekong Delta - Prophecy
7.5/10 fuck, those vocals are awesome. never listened to this band before but i'll check them out

Root - The Old Ones
6/10 Root is one of those acquired taste bands and i'm still not sure if i like them or think they suck. this song has some cool parts and some cheese as well.

Entombed - Strangers Aeons
6.5/10 i listened to Clandestine a few months ago when i was trying to determine if i wanted to sell it or not. this is one of the weaker tracks from that album

Hemotoxin - The Shadow Over Innsmouth
3/10 bouncy guitar hero bullshit

Innsmouth - Consumed by Elder Sign
8/10 i love mid paced black metal. thought this album was one of the good ones from that year and this is the best track.